• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Can't use certain characters?

Wootless

Reaction score
Recently I've noticed that I can't use certain characters in my collection, specifically persona assistant robofortune, bad ms frosty fillia, and freaky friday painwheel. When I attempt to put them into a fight, there is an indicator alerting that I can't use the character and it doesn't allow me to choose them for deployments either. This issue is only with the said three characters, filia and painwheel I used before this occurred, but persona assistant I have not been able to use at all since unlocking.

My id is 1ryx-34bj7

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200724-232518_Skullgirls-min.jpg
    Screenshot_20200724-232518_Skullgirls-min.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 9
I suspect you used these 3 fighters previously in a deployment correct? We have a known bug where it's possible that fighters used in a deployment may get 'stuck' if there's a network error when completing a deployment.

By chance, are your characters still stuck since posting this report?

I suspect you used these 3 fighters previously in a deployment correct? We have a known bug where it's possible that fighters used in a deployment may get 'stuck' if there's a network error when completing a deployment.

I do not recall putting them into deployment, but may have for bad ms frosty and freaky friday. But persona assistant has been usable since when I unboxed her she had the indicator. Yes, said characters are still stuck, but have noticed that I can use them in practice mode

Will you send a ticket to skullgirlsmobile.com/contact, our customer service should be able to look into it and possibly unlock those fighters. Thanks for being patient!

I have the same problem with my best character How do I solve this?

I have the same problem with my best character How do I solve this?

Check out Bones' reply here:
Will you send a ticket to skullgirlsmobile.com/contact, our customer service should be able to look into it and possibly unlock those fighters. Thanks for being patient!

Hello one of my collection characters squigly can't participate in any battles i think last week i put her in development and recently i couldnt play with my best fighter i think she is still stuck there i could play with her in practice but not anywhere else i was wondering if it could be fix

Last edited: