• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Catatonia it's impossible

Eien

Reaction score
I keep losing my streak because 6 seconds stun it's just tu much. I have to take damage to get precision and sometimes this got me killed if I didn't die because of the stun. The concept it's good but I can't handle catatonia. Any advice or something?

To completely avoid the stun, you can also build high critical rate, use moves with increased critical, and/or build stun resist.

Another option is to use a defensive fighter that can survive a stun. Examples: Val with ICU, RE.

Personally, I just use two or three strong fighters knowing that one might die to stun, and hopefully the other can pick up the rest. This prize fight is definitely one of the tougher ones and not one that is easy to carry weaker for experience.

To completely avoid the stun, you can also build high critical rate, use moves with increased critical, and/or build stun resist.

Another option is to use a defensive fighter that can survive a stun. Examples: Val with ICU, RE.

Personally, I just use two or three strong fighters knowing that one might die to stun, and hopefully the other can pick up the rest. This prize fight is definitely one of the tougher ones and not one that is easy to carry weaker for experience.
Thanks to you now I have a new gold Ms fortune

Reactions: fanghoul