• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Cerebella v Assassin's Greed Soft Lock

fanghoul

Reaction score
So I was fighting Harlequin while using Assassin's Greed in a Rift Battle. Harlequin was nearly at zero, then used Diamonds are Forever on me, and was trying to use Ultimate Showstopper after that. Assassin's Greed's SA killed her (and made her sprite darken) before Ultimate Showstopper could connect, and I flew through Harlequin to land on her right side. Harlequin tried to dash left to use Ultimate Showstopper, but I guess because I was to her right, just kept running left indefinitely. No further inputs could be given to fight and Harlequin's partner didn't tag in. I could pause and quit the battle after that.

I think the cause here was Cerebella dying when she activated her second blockbuster and while I was still flying from the Diamonds are forever, and passing through her before the blockbuster animation for the BB3 kicked in.

If it matters at all, it was on the Tazer node, with a Blockbusted catalyst.

@fanghoul, did Assassin's Greed actually die from the DaF?

Usually characters that are alive on the wrong side of a character should snap back to their correct side. If that didn't happen, was she dead?

Did you not have another character to fall in next if she did die?

Thanks!

@fanghoul, did Assassin's Greed actually die from the DaF?

Usually characters that are alive on the wrong side of a character should snap back to their correct side. If that didn't happen, was she dead?

Did you not have another character to fall in next if she did die?

Thanks!

Assassin's Greed didn't die from the Diamonds are Forever, and no one else tagged in

IMG_2070.PNG

Reactions: Liam
Got it! Thanks for the report, made a ticket so we can try and reproduce it.

Reactions: fanghoul and Bones