• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Change to the daily login?

REWIND

Reaction score
I wonder if there any plan to change daily login to add the new items so that we can get something worthy for playing for 1 month.

The current daily login pretty good

Here my suggestion

resets 31 days
Week 1:

DAY 1/3/5 - 1000 coins
Day 2 - bronze move relic
Day 4- 10 random elemental shards
Day 6- 25 theo
Day 7- 10 silver shards

Week: 2
DAY 8/10/12 - 2500 coins
Day 9 - silver move relic
Day 11 - 20 random elemental shards
Day 13- 50 theo
Day 14 - premier relic

Week:3
DAY 15/17/19 5000 coins
Day 16 - Gold move relic
Day 18 -20 random elemental shards
Day 20 - 125 theo
Day 21- 20 random elemental shards

Week: 4
DAY 22/24/26 5000 coins
Day 13 - 20 random elemental shards
Day 25 - Elemental relic
Day 27 - Silver linings Relic
Day 28- 1 relic shard

I think your suggestion would go down really well with dedicated players that know they can log in pretty much every day, but it wouldn’t be so great for the really casual players that don’t play quite as often. In your proposal most of the really good juicy stuff is kept for the very last week, and not all players will be able to demonstrate that kind of commitment. Now I know there’s probably the argument that if they aren’t committed enough then they don’t deserve it anyway, but that still doesn’t fix the issue of incentive and players that know they won’t be hitting all those logins just won’t try. Perhaps your calendar could be a bit more condensed, or maybe you should move some of the ‘rare’ rewards to the penultimate week and fill the last week with currencies. Something like that. But I do like your thinking! Six days in one row as it is now does feel rather odd…

I think your suggestion would go down really well with dedicated players that know they can log in pretty much every day, but it wouldn’t be so great for the really casual players that don’t play quite as often. In your proposal most of the really good juicy stuff is kept for the very last week, and not all players will be able to demonstrate that kind of commitment.

I may be a snob in thinking this, but literally all you have to do is log in. If a casual player can't be spending a couple hours each day grinding prize fights, that's one thing. But if anyone lacks the incentive to take all of what, a single minute to open the app and then complains about high tier rewards being in the last week, that's just whiny and entitled.

I may be a snob in thinking this, but literally all you have to do is log in. If a casual player can't be spending a couple hours each day grinding prize fights, that's one thing. But if anyone lacks the incentive to take all of what, a single minute to open the app and then complains about high tier rewards being in the last week, that's just whiny and entitled.
I didn’t really mean the physical capacity to log in daily, moreso the mental effort of remembering to do so. For example I have one other game on my phone that I first started playing years ago. It has daily login rewards, and they’re semi-reasonable. The game takes less than a minute to start up. But I still don’t bother to keep up with it and just play whenever I fancy.