1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Collection Character Filter and Stat Filter

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Mai Waifu, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Mai Waifu

Mai Waifu Member

With the new update, it's possible to have multiple of the same fighter. Due to this, many people probably have a bunch of the same character, which can sometimes be a pain to sort through all of them because all we can do is filter by element and tier. What I propose is to include character filters in the fighters section of collection, similar to what the special/blockbuster section has for a filter. For example, if I tap the Parasoul icon in the filter section, it would only show my Parasoul characters and so on.

Also, with the move section, I feel like there should be an option in the filter to find out what moves have specific bonuses. For example, if I tap the "Attack" in the filter, it would only show all the moves with an attack stat boost and if I tap "Attack," "Crit Rate," and "Crit Damage", it would only show all the moves that have the bonuses of either all three or one of the above.

Black Egret#13 likes this.