• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Character Pick Rate

Underdog

Reaction score
okay, I absolutely love this game for a multitude of reasons. It is also the only game I actually have been apart of the forums for. That being said there’s a huge problem with character pick rate. Let’s be honest the game is dominated by Cerebella and Beowulf. Don’t get me wrong I love, love, love Beowulf. He and Peacock are my favorite. However, I’ve noticed that every prize fight team has one or two Cerebellas and occasionally a Beowulf. Fillia and Valentine are non-existent in the game at the moment. Painwheel, Eliza, Parasoul, and Peacock also share a very low pick rate, but see way more play then Fillia and Valentine. I think there needs to be some tweaks to the above Characters so that we see more variety in the roster.

okay, I absolutely love this game for a multitude of reasons. It is also the only game I actually have been apart of the forums for. That being said there’s a huge problem with character pick rate. Let’s be honest the game is dominated by Cerebella and Beowulf. Don’t get me wrong I love, love, love Beowulf. He and Peacock are my favorite. However, I’ve noticed that every prize fight team has one or two Cerebellas and occasionally a Beowulf. Fillia and Valentine are non-existent in the game at the moment. Painwheel, Eliza, Parasoul, and Peacock also share a very low pick rate, but see way more play then Fillia and Valentine. I think there needs to be some tweaks to the above Characters so that we see more variety in the roster.
Because PFs are sorted by some combination of highest FS among active players, at a certain point you will only see fighters with the highest fighter scores. This being Harlequin, Wulfsbane, Epic Sax etc. The devs have said they would allow setting defense teams and consider changing up the formula in the future to encourage a more diverse experience.

Lol last night I yelled oh...my....god as I pulled an oh mai valentine from a daily

The devs have said they would allow setting defense teams and consider changing up the formula in the future to encourage a more diverse experience.
It does need to change but i'd be lying if said i don't appreciate not having to deal with any annoying unflinching untouchable peacocks and armed forces cerebellas after a while.

Also being able to set defensive teams does sound like an interesting idea but i don't see how that would change the silver prizefights being nothing but bigtops and the occasional resonant evil

I already feel like there are defense teams, because I refuse to believe so many people use really defensive fighters (Untouchable Peacock, AF Cerebella, SG/LH Valentine?) to progress in PFs over the usual damage dealers.

I already feel like there are defense teams, because I refuse to believe so many people use really defensive fighters (Untouchable Peacock, AF Cerebella, SG/LH Valentine?) to progress in PFs over the usual damage dealers.
If there was then you'd probably see an option for it haha. Theyre just sadists like @moisterrific who puts a 10k hp max defense armed forced on their team just because.

However, I’ve noticed that every prize fight team has one or two Cerebellas and occasionally a Beowulf.
As mentioned, this is because Cerebella and Beowulf have a high natural Fighter Score, and that's what PF teams use for difficulty.
We have big plans for Prize Fights soon as mentioned in our 2018 thread that should really change how these teams are constructed (and fought against).

After players are able to put together their own unique defense teams, a lot of the niche fighters that don't much use at the moment are really going to shake things up with their Signature Abilities.

Defensive fighters take forever to win because they have terrible damage per second but winning is practically guaranteed.
Offensive fighters are significantly faster with more DPS but the win isn't guaranteed, because if you mess up you'll get bodied since most DPS carries are squishy.

If there was then you'd probably see an option for it haha. Theyre just sadists like @moisterrific who puts a 10k hp max defense armed forced on their team just because.
Actually she has 76.8k HP max defence
kkKwMfH.png

Defensive fighters take forever to win because they have terrible damage per second but winning is practically guaranteed.
Offensive fighters are significantly faster with more DPS but the win isn't guaranteed, because if you mess up you'll get bodied since most DPS carries are squishy.

Actually she has 76.8k HP max defence
kkKwMfH.png
Still no match for my bleedy boi