• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Clan Mode

Gibraltor

Reaction score
So another thing I just thought of to address issues of not enough keys, gold, theonite, gold characters, etc. Would be to make a clan wars situation, however you guys want to go about it. But it would give those of us who completed the story some more things we could do.

Fel

wuf
Reaction score
There's been a few times a Marie raid boss type thing has been suggested. Having more places to spend orange energy would be nice, although origin stories do fill that role quite well at the moment I think.

Gibraltor

Reaction score
A boss raid would be SWEET! Anyone who participates gets an exclusive Marie character, and the top damage doers get a gold version or something.

ImaiKari

Won't Bite
Reaction score
A boss raid would be SWEET! Anyone who participates gets an exclusive Marie character, and the top damage doers get a gold version or something.
I don't think the marie character would ever be playable, but even anything worth our time like gold or experience would be welcome. Even a weekly relic would be fantastic.

Reactions: Gibraltor

Gibraltor

Reaction score
I don't think the marie character would ever be playable, but even anything worth our time like gold or experience would be welcome. Even a weekly relic would be fantastic.
For sure! Ya, it is a bit of a stretch asking to play as her.

moisterrific

Reaction score
giving this game some kinda social feature where you can add friends in like a guild or something idk would be cool and improve replay value

and fight other guilds too and steal their score or coins or whatever :3

Reactions: Gibraltor