• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Clan Mode

Gibraltor

Reaction score
So another thing I just thought of to address issues of not enough keys, gold, theonite, gold characters, etc. Would be to make a clan wars situation, however you guys want to go about it. But it would give those of us who completed the story some more things we could do.

There's been a few times a Marie raid boss type thing has been suggested. Having more places to spend orange energy would be nice, although origin stories do fill that role quite well at the moment I think.

A boss raid would be SWEET! Anyone who participates gets an exclusive Marie character, and the top damage doers get a gold version or something.

A boss raid would be SWEET! Anyone who participates gets an exclusive Marie character, and the top damage doers get a gold version or something.
I don't think the marie character would ever be playable, but even anything worth our time like gold or experience would be welcome. Even a weekly relic would be fantastic.

Reactions: Gibraltor
I don't think the marie character would ever be playable, but even anything worth our time like gold or experience would be welcome. Even a weekly relic would be fantastic.
For sure! Ya, it is a bit of a stretch asking to play as her.

giving this game some kinda social feature where you can add friends in like a guild or something idk would be cool and improve replay value

and fight other guilds too and steal their score or coins or whatever :3

Reactions: Gibraltor