- Oct 24, 2019
- Reaction score
Each category of the collection has a searching system that works pretty well for most situations, but has some room for improvements.
- Filter non-Favorited fighters: Pretty simple, just a filter that only shows non-Favorited fighters. It would make it a lot easier to keep track of how many evolution fodder you have for everyone who uses the Favorite button to mark the keepers vs the fodder. Right now, there's no really good way to filter out the Favorites from the fodder, since the best way is using the Favorite sort in reverse, but that means the fodder is not sorted by tier, and the high level bronzes are mixed up in the low level silvers and the high level silvers are mixed up among the low level golds. You basically have to count by hand how many fodder of each tier you have per character, which makes keeping track of all the fodder you have for all 15 characters pretty headache inducing.
- Sort by Skill Tree + Marquee completion: Would make it easier to keep track of which characters you were in the process of upgrading, which can be difficult if you've got a poor memory and a large collection. (Admittedly, I've sometimes lost track of which fighter I've been working on upgrading, so I'm not sure how useful other folks would find it, but I'd certainly use it a lot.)
- Filter by Substat, OR vs AND: Substat filters are something we've been wanting for a while, but if they are added I'd like to the the options between an OR option or an AND option be a sub-option controlled by the player.
- OR Substat option: The OR option would mean that the search would show all the moves that have just *one* of the selected substats (e.g. Crit Resist OR Flat Attack OR Element Bonus). This would be extremely useful for sorting out moves with bad substats for selling.
- AND Substat option: The AND option would mean that the search would show all the moves that have all the selected substats (e.g Crit Rate AND Crit Damage), or at least moves where all of the substats match the ones selected for AND searches that select more than 3 substats (e.g. when filtering for HP% AND Resistance AND Defense AND Meter Gain, all gold moves shown will only have these substats, like a Resistance / HP% / Meter Gain or a Defense / Meter Gain / Resistance). This would be extremely useful when trying to equip the fighter with the moves with substats that work best for it.
- Filter by Element OR Character: Currently, the catalysts filters for Element and Character use AND logic, meaning that they don't work together properly, because the filters try and find catalysts that both the element AND fighter selected, which don't exist since catalysts only match element OR fighter, so the search ends up showing nothing. It would be very helpful to switch it to OR logic, so that if someone is trying to build a node around a specific variant they could search by element and character, and the search would show catalysts that would work for either. (e.g. building a Meow n' Forever node and searching for Light and Ms. Fortune would return both Light Weight and Scratching Post in the same search.)
- Filter by non-character-only catalysts: Pretty simple, we currently have a way to search by character to find catalysts, but no way to search for the catalysts that don't match any character (e.g. a non-character-only Curse of Knowledge that works will all fighters on that node, regardless of character), and currently the only way to find these catalysts in your collection is to comb through the entire collection by hand and try to spot them by eye, which is very tedious.