• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Color Palettes Wishlist

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
As most of you know, the original Skullgirls has tons of pallet designs for each of its characters which play off of various references or are just plain cool.
Are there any palletes that have not been released on SGM which you'd like to see??
(Tried to upload images with the pallet options but no luck... sorry :( )

Reactions: Yomady
squigly's zone tan :(

I just want to see the Elizabeth (Persona 3) color palette for Eliza (sounds redundant huh?). I don't wish other palette.

How bout........the Scanty and Kneesocks skins for Filia and Parasoul, hope I said that in the right order
You did! Though, I will admit I would have killed for a Garter belt Big Band or like... Fastener / Chuck Painwheel.
I just imagine the name being “Elizabethan Goddess”
Oh my god imagine:
"Death Tarot"
"True Cruelty"
"Megi-go-now-laon"
"Velvet Beauty"
"Death attendant"
"Diva of the Soul"

DIO Eliza palette
Jotaro Big Band palette
Fiona Filia palette

Reactions: Yosh
You did! Though, I will admit I would have killed for a Garter belt Big Band or like... Fastener / Chuck Painwheel.

Oh my god imagine:
"Death Tarot"
"True Cruelty"
"Megi-go-now-laon"
"Velvet Beauty"
"Death attendant"
"Diva of the Soul"

More simple and less creativity: True Boss or Secret Boss could be the name, to make a little reference to the character of the palette and the game too.

Elizabeth Eliza!! :D
"Death's Wish"
"Gemini"
"Shadow Skull" (more of a P4 thing since shadow's weren't your true self in P3)
"Red Request"

More puns in general:
"Ankhing for it"Eliza
"Male Order"Beo

Also I think Pokemon skins would be cool to imagine, I know they're not in the game but it's just for fun--sooo "Venom-Sore" as a Venosaur Painwheel. Her blades could be pink to look like the flower :D
Or "Freakachu" Painwheel.
That could work.

Elizabeth Eliza!! :D

"Gemini"

As a Gemini I am personally offended and completely onboard with this. Please.

"Male Order" Beo
- (A tagline on his pants reads: "You want him, you got him! Male ordered Beowulf, Howl to the moon with this bulging beauty!")

Reactions: TRIX
I'd love to see Beowulf Captain America

J8C6lqe.jpg

http://skullheart.com/index.php?threads/the-palettes-of-skullgirls.478/page-24

I need Fluttershy Parasoul! (yes yes, Umbrella blah blah blah... I know and I don't care!)

"Dragon Tamer"
latest

"Hyper Viper"
Cable's signature move in MvC2 was his Hyper Viper Beam.
tumblr_msk3ukWEW41qbj9njo9_500.gif

"Wingless Dream"
From NiGHTS into Dreams...
tumblr_pdqsnlYX201wsio5xo1_500.png

As most of you know, the original Skullgirls has tons of pallet designs for each of its characters which play off of various references or are just plain cool.
Are there any palletes that have not been released on SGM which you'd like to see??
(Tried to upload images with the pallet options but no luck... sorry :( )
Following this link 4, 8, & 17 of Cerebella hopefully be added

Cerebella's_Color_Palettes.png

I think it was Renàn made a card up of number 4 which looked the bomb (I only remember the card tricky names)

Actually might be easier for you guys to hook up with this site all the palettes are on it.

Edit: saved the palette picture from elsewhere on update.

Last edited:
I want that Hulk Hogan Cerebella man. Also Marie Squigly

Rachel Alucard Peacock. Because she fights with minions. But mostly because George was god tier and then he got nerfed. It's a sad kind of meta reference.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
PINK (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Like.......Valentine's Anesthesia palette,,,,,, jist give me one good soft peachy character please,,,,........