• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Comparing Fighters

jamar

Reaction score
So I've been thinking. Fighter Score tells me which of my fighters is stronger, but if I want to know why they're stronger, I have two options: either individually examine each of the fighters, or go to a well built yet limited third party website. But what if there was an easier way. What if you could compare the stats of two cards like you can in Madden NFL and probably other games that I haven't played as seen below? Any thoughts? besides the massive amount of dev time this would take away from more important problemsmaxresdefault.jpg

Not sure if it is exactly what you’re asking for but
https://sgm.netlify.com/
has an incomplete, yet detailed list of different cards in the game, including their basic attack/health stats and fighter score.
You can adjust the level, evolution, and marquee level.
Say you have one level 50 Eliza and another level 50 Filia you would like to compare. Adjust the settings to your liking and look at their base attack and health.

Sorry if this wasn’t what you were asking, but the site does help me plan out what characters would work better for Defense v. Offense.

Not sure if it is exactly what you’re asking for but
https://sgm.netlify.com/
has an incomplete, yet detailed list of different cards in the game, including their basic attack/health stats and fighter score.
That's the "well built yet limited third party website" I was referring to. Very useful, but I was thinking of a more direct comparison feature.

Reactions: molly
That's the "well built yet limited third party website" I was referring to. Very useful, but I was thinking of a more direct comparison feature.
Ahh, okay, I see. I misread you, I thought you wanted a third party website that compared two specific stat enhanced characters. (Not sure why I did haha??) I’m sure a feature like the one you proposed could be implemented!