• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Conclusion of balance change suggestions so far

Aoskull

Reaction score
To give hope to those waiting for balance adjustments and to remind the devs again, I summarized the conclusion of the suggestions of balance adjustment that I have posted and discussed so far. (I added leveling up changes to early suggestions.)

⚠️Because there are a lot of content, I have attached spoilers to each suggestion. Sorry.

Raw nerv🟣
Sig1 - Gain permanent 2 stacks of ENRAGE and HASTE when your health drops below 25/35/50%.

Sig2 - Inflict permanent DEATH MARK and gain FINAL STAND for 15 seconds when your health drops below 15/20/25%.
Star-Spangled🔵
Sig1 - Inflict ARMOR BREAK and gain DEADEYE for 10/12/15 seconds each when either fighter breaks a throw.

Sig2 - 5/10/15% on hit to inflict STUN for 3 seconds while the opponent is suffering from ARMOR BREAK. Also, gain permanent ENRAGE and ARMOR while benefiting from DEADEYE.
Ultraviolent🟣
Sig1 - When Peacock shoots projectile, 25/35/50% chance to ignore ARMOR and gain DEADEYE for 7 seconds.

Sig2 - All projectiles Inflict 25/35/50% bonus damage against opponents with ARMOR, UNFLINCHING, EVASION, THORNS and AUTO-BLOCK.
G.I.jazz🟢
Sig1 - Once per match, Remove all DEBUFF and gain 3/4/5 stacks of PERMANENT REGEN and ARMOR when falling below 50% HEALTH. Each REGEN and ARMOR is removed each time he receives a 3-HIT COMBO.

Sig2 - Also, remove enemy BUFFS and inflicts HEX for 5/7/10 seconds. While benefiting from REGEN or ARMOR, SPECIAL COOLDOWN is reduced by 20% and gain 3% BLOCKBUSTER METER per second.
Risky Ginger🔴
Sig1 - Inflict DEATH MARK for 10/12/15 seconds and gain ENRAGE when hit an ATTACKING opponent. 1 stack of ENRAGE is removed after each BLOCKED HIT.

Sig2 - With at least 5/4/3 stacks of ENRAGE, BLOCKBUSTER becomes UNBLOCKABLE and reset the timer of opponent’s DEBUFF (except STUN and DOOM).
Untouchable 🔵
Sig1 - 5/10/15% when HIT to avoid all damage and gain UNFLINCHING for 6 seconds. (also applies while blocking)

Sig2 - ACCURACY increases 20/25/30% (can exceed 50%)
Princess Pride 🟡
Sig1 - Gain REGEN for 6/7/8 seconds when spawning a tear.

Sig 2 - Inflict 10/12/15% bonus damage for each REGEN currently applied.

Note: I increased the duration of regen ( In my original post, it was “no change”)
Firefly 🔴
Sig1 - When BLOCKING while below 50% health, gain 5/6/8% HEALTH and BLOCKBUSTER METER per second.

Sig2 - BLOCK PROFICIENCY increases 30/40/50% while below 50% health (cannot exceed 100%)
Idol Threat🔵
Sig1 - Gain EVASION every 20 seconds. EVADING or hit an ATTACKING opponent grants FINAL STAND and 2 stacks of ARMOR for 5/7/10 seconds.

Sig2 - Every 5/4/3 seconds, swap 1 opponent's BUFF and 1 her DEBUFF while benefiting from ARMOR.
Megalomaniac🔵
Sig1- When Marie is alive, she gains permanent ARMOR for every 35/30/25% health lost by any teammates. 1 stack of ARMOR is removed when her opponent uses BB.

Sig2 - When Marie is active fighter and has at least 3 stacks of ARMOR, she deals damage every 15 seconds equal to 10/12/15% of opponent’s MAX HEALTH, remove all opponent’s buff and inflicts STUN for 4 seconds.
Please devs! Help these poor fighters…🥺

I don't support the Firefly change. Her problem isn't so much the abilities, but the fact she gains them after dropping below 50%. As such, giving her better block proficiency won't really improve the underline issue, which is speed and ease of access to those abilities.

I agree that Megalomaniac needs a buff, as her current version is pretty clunky to play, but I feel like this will overtune her. Just not having your own BBs remove a stack would be enough imo.

Reactions: RizeSheela
I don't support the Firefly change. Her problem isn't so much the abilities, but the fact she gains them after dropping below 50%. As such, giving her better block proficiency won't really improve the underline issue, which is speed and ease of access to those abilities.
Pair Firefly with a Trauma Center Valentine and her SA1 is ready to go in 5 seconds. But to be fair Painwheel's kit is incredibly lacking for a game's "Glass Cannon" so her problem lies in her fundamentals, her moves. The fact that her moves are so useless can be compensated with stronger SAs but it would be more healthy if her moves got an update instead.

I agree that Megalomaniac needs a buff, as her current version is pretty clunky to play, but I feel like this will overtune her. Just not having your own BBs remove a stack would be enough imo.
She is a "Revenger" by design (similar to Dark Might). If you focus her down first, she won't be able to easily activate her SA2. I think it is good that she can heavily punish those who don't defeat her first as she is not even a threat otherwise.

Pair Firefly with a Trauma Center Valentine and her SA1 is ready to go in 5 seconds. But to be fair Painwheel's kit is incredibly lacking for a game's "Glass Cannon" so her problem lies in her fundamentals, her moves. The fact that her moves are so useless can be compensated with stronger SAs but it would be more healthy if her moves got an update instead.
and the fact that especially painwheel can be one shot on higher streaks, not triggering trauma center, doesn't help out either.

Raw nerv would be very fun to play with seraph if both abilities could trigger without limits (but would really need her to be any good still) , mega looks neat.

Star spangled would still be meh. While you can safely trigger an grab break most of the times, it isn't completely safe nor is her attack (and kit) good enough to profit from deadeye more than any basic dahlia could. Even with an enrage. (inb4 the why compare with dahlia: I think a diamond should atleast bring something new to the table)

giving untouchable just extra accuracy wouldn't really help her against all of her counters. If she could give it to her teammates too though...
Really like idol threat's idea but since she's an exclusive I don't think they are supposed to be that good ;)