• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Controls glitching/not working properly

fragrancedsprite

Reaction score
sometimes when im playing skullgirls, the controls glitch. for example, i swipe to the opponent but instead of the slide it tries to do the throw, and if i try to press a blockbuster it thinks im blocking constantly. another example of this is that i try to launch the opponent into the air and it just completely stops. please fix this, its super annoying, especially for trying to do combos and defeat high power opponents.

What device are you using? And if you're able, will you turn on Developer options on your device and choose the option to 'show taps'. This will let you know if the screen is inputting an errant touch for some reason.

What device are you using? And if you're able, will you turn on Developer options on your device and choose the option to 'show taps'. This will let you know if the screen is inputting an errant touch for some reason.
im using an iphone, and im very confused. i cant see 'developer options anywhere', and nowhere has a tutorial. 😣

Ah. iOS can be a bit trickier to turn on screen taps. If it's something you'd want to do you can find instructions online.

Which iPhone are you using? Is it a recent one or an older model?
Is there a particular instance in combat when you notice this happening the most?

If possible, try uploading a video here of it happening, maybe there's something else going on. You can also upload privately to youtube and share the link here.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Ah. iOS can be a bit trickier to turn on screen taps. If it's something you'd want to do you can find instructions online.

Which iPhone are you using? Is it a recent one or an older model?
Is there a particular instance in combat when you notice this happening the most?

If possible, try uploading a video here of it happening, maybe there's something else going on. You can also upload privately to youtube and share the link here.
hey! really sorry, i realised i was tapping too fast on the screen and the system got confused.

i was trying to make my combos 'faster' but it just ended up glitching the game. sorry! but thank you so much for your help 🙂

No worries! A lot of the fight data is pulled over from the console game, so some fighters attack faster than others, have different hit boxes, etc, in an effort to create an accurate fighting game 'feel' on mobile. If you have any other questions regarding gameplay I recommend joing our Discord or making a post in the forums in the general discussion or tip and tricks sections.

Reactions: Erick Draves