• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Costume Party 2019

cappatacus

Reaction score
Just wanted to see where everyone is on milestone progress. With it being Halloween yesterday, I haven't gotten through as much as I've liked. Currently, I'm standing around 58 million. I've found SG to be a life saver in this PF due to regular immunity, and especially using bleed-fighters who don't rely on raw damage anyhow.

I’m around 56 million right now. Look, I get making Necro a really hard reward, but I think 100 million might be a little too much.

I feel like the rewards would be better if they went like this instead. That way, many players won’t overwork themselves for a character that isn’t even gold.

x2 XPs at 50 mil -> 25 mil
Necro and two diamond keys at 100 mil -> 50 mil
New Nightmare relic at 250 mil -> 100 mil

I know it would take away a lot of the challenge to reduce the scores like that, but let’s be real here: it’s already tons of work that a lot of people don’t have the time for to reach 100 mil, why make it more?

Right now I'm on 76 millions, It's hard, but reach the 50 millons it's really good, even if the reward isn't "great enought", you got it, on Christmas event you'll reach higher points wich is a good. It gives you space to look how much you are improving on your fighters and experience as a player

It's hard indeed but let's be honest, they're giving for free a relic that cost 10K theonite wich is kinda like 150 bucks, of course they're not gonna give so easily that Nightmare relic.
But its a really good event, even if you don't reach Necro or the nightmare relic, you can use it to upgrade any fighter you have in store due to variety of teams as you progress

I deeply hope the the numbers on every milestone don't intimidate the players and keep going in the PF

Two days of hard work did not leave a lot of time for the game... Still I'm sitting at 46M right now, pretty sure I'll get Necro, absolutely sure I won't get to the last one, but that's OK, I still have Fly Trap and Overclocked to work on.

I agree with Whispy that the numbers seem a bit too high, but I would say that having last three rewards at 35M, 75M and 150M would be optimal for me. Still high enough to require a lot of time and efforts, but low enough to stay reachable and therefore keep me playing. with current numbers, after I get 100M prize, I will just play this PF for fun, not even seriously trying to get to the last one. I am also sure that 100M would put me into top 10%, but I am definitely not a competitor for top 100. So I'll just switch to Ele and Medici.

almost at 200M now, it's certainly doable but takes a looot of time.

I do prefer this over the old approach though, where goodies like Necrobreaker or the diamond relic would've been locked behind the Top 100 ranking or something.

With this you get a clear goal at least. while with rankings you never know whether you qualifiy or not

In the end I settled for just Necro. On the bright side, I pulled Idol Threat and Criminal Mind. What are your thoughts on any of these three for defense? Idol Threat seems the most iffy, but it would be nice if I'm wrong since she's typically an elemental exclusive.

In the end I settled for just Necro. On the bright side, I pulled Idol Threat and Criminal Mind. What are your thoughts on any of these three for defense? Idol Threat seems the most iffy, but it would be nice if I'm wrong since she's typically an elemental exclusive.

Necro is a little annoying on defense, but not a lot. She's maybe better than your average last stand dependent defense character because she can heal herself.

I would guess Criminal Mind is going to also be a little annoying on defense, without really shining. Reflecting damage is a decent way to reduce your opponent's score, but it's pretty easy to bypass that by using a character that does a lot of small hits rather than a few big ones. The exceptional thing about her is that she doesn't need to the be the fighter out front for the bleed effect in her SA2 to activate, so if you have someone else that applies Deathmark like Purrfect Dark, she'll also let you bleed them a little bit.

I don't really know Idol Threat.