• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Crash on swipe

Brother Null

Reaction score
Dev team,

I have noticed that my iPad Air (first gen) running iOS 12.0 has a problem with app crashes.

I go to a Prize Fight, I pick one out. I click on TEAM, and start to swipe through the available characters. I stare blankly at my desktop wallpaper for a moment, then I restart the app. I suspect, but I do not have solid data yet, that the problem arises because I am rushing through these steps, and the app has not caught up to my next command.

I will continue to look for this.

OK, update:

Crash on team selection; most common. Crash on view collection; rare. Crash on FIGHT - costing energy and breaking my streak. The last one is rare, but very frustrating. It may be related to the chat workload, and it may be related to my 200+ fighter inventory. In all cases, there is a three-second freeze and then the app will crash to desktop.

I have noticed the same issue of these same kinds of crashes on my iPhone 6, which also has iOS 12 on it. Just like your case, crashes on team selection are the most common, followed by rare crashes when a fight is loading.

I also have been experiencing crashes from team selection on my iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 12