• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Daily Events Tickets

HerroNurse

Reaction score
I'll keep it short, I've come back to this to see the new Daily Events ticketing system and its new skip function. Quite nice by the way. But the only thing that bothers me is that the amount of tickets we are given per day is only 4? I would like to suggest to having it increased to 6 tickets per day. With this change players can have a bit more flexibility to do things like maximum runs at Holodeck and 1 character of their choosing, 2 of each character (since we sometimes get 3 characters at once per day.) and etc. I'm pretty sure a lot of new and older players would appreciate this change. Reward more Capony coins for those who decided to do them instead of skipping the runs completely. Thank you.

Reactions: RizeSheela
I'll keep it short, I've come back to this to see the new Daily Events ticketing system and its new skip function. Quite nice by the way. But the only thing that bothers me is that the amount of tickets we are given per day is only 4? I would like to suggest to having it increased to 6 tickets per day. With this change players can have a bit more flexibility to do things like maximum runs at Holodeck and 1 character of their choosing, 2 of each character (since we sometimes get 3 characters at once per day.) and etc. I'm pretty sure a lot of new and older players would appreciate this change. Reward more Capony coins for those who decided to do them instead of skipping the runs completely. Thank you.
Welcome back!

Unfortunately, As much as we all would appreciate more tickets, I don't see the number of event tickets increasing anytime soon (I mean it's been almost a year at it's current allotment) 4 seems to be 'enough' ATM, considering we were originally only given 2 tickets at first, players expressed much feedback to get it up to 3 then eventually 4 a day.

I think if the roster of characters increases to the point where most of the week has 3 Character Dailies, then we might, might being the operative word, see our tickets go up 1-2 more. Who knows.

And there are now more and better opportunities to farm CC outside of Dailies that we don't need to 'incentivize' players to manually play through Dailies over skipping them (cuz it still costs a ticket either way).

Welcome back!

Unfortunately, As much as we all would appreciate more tickets, I don't see the number of event tickets increasing anytime soon (I mean it's been almost a year at it's current allotment) 4 seems to be 'enough' ATM, considering we were originally only given 2 tickets at first, players expressed much feedback to get it up to 3 then eventually 4 a day.

I think if the roster of characters increases to the point where most of the week has 3 Character Dailies, then we might, might being the operative word, see our tickets go up 1-2 more. Who knows.

And there are now more and better opportunities to farm CC outside of Dailies that we don't need to 'incentivize' players to manually play through Dailies over skipping them (cuz it still costs a ticket either way).
Perhaps I'm afraid that I must agree here with both of you, because I eventually also have the same kind of problem too, especially with Marie Daily event coming up soon 😅😌😄

I don't think we're gonna have any update regarding Additional Tickets in Daily Events anymore 🤔