• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Dashing?

cerebella

Reaction score
After the most recent update, the first dash attack in a traditional combo seems to not work roughly 90% of the time. This shouldn't be an opening, but the game treats it like it is?

I'd blame this on being bad at the game, but I'm level 52 (took a hiatus. probably be 60 at this point otherwise lol) and these are combos that I've proven time and time again to work, up until this update.

Is this happening with anybody else?

After the most recent update, the first dash attack in a traditional combo seems to not work roughly 90% of the time. This shouldn't be an opening, but the game treats it like it is?

I'd blame this on being bad at the game, but I'm level 52 (took a hiatus. probably be 60 at this point otherwise lol) and these are combos that I've proven time and time again to work, up until this update.

Is this happening with anybody else?
What do you mean by "doesnt work"? Is this on a specific character? Its working fine for me personally.

Reactions: Liam
I was playing earlier and went for a dash attack (using painwheel) after the opponent finished using a full ground combo (Cerebella). They blocked the attack in its entirety and used DAF to kill me while I was still hitting block. They could mean something like this.
P.S. I was directly in front of then with I used the first hit of dash attack.

I was playing earlier and went for a dash attack (using painwheel) after the opponent finished using a full ground combo (Cerebella). They blocked the attack in its entirety and used DAF to kill me while I was still hitting block. They could mean something like this.
Sounds like your timing was just off?

Sounds like your timing was just off?
Same timing I always used. It was the moment her attack hit my block I threw out dash attack. Have never had this issue before.

i've been playing for most of the day and haven't noticed anything wrong with the dash attacks. mine have been hitting just fine (i don't know, maybe it just works for me because i always do it after the enemy does a charge attack/trip where they're most vulnerable)

Same timing I always used. It was the moment her attack hit my block I threw out dash attack. Have never had this issue before.
Thats weird it works fine for me.