• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Defense Team Defense SLot and Prizes and Playback Video

Snow

Reaction score
Can we select our own Defense Team (e.g. drag and drop into 3 separate rectangles - DEFENSE TEAM) and watch playback videos or have some record of how many fights they have won or loss?

Obviously there should be one for bronze, silver and gold characters :3 :3 :3

It would be really nice to be able to pick and choose who we want as our defense fighters, even if they have less FS as the Prize Fights continue...... :3 Just an idea :3 And maybe if it has won a certain amount of fights there are rewards in the forum of Cash/Theonite

Reactions: Liam
Aye, I'd really like some more customization with defense teams. I want to show off some of my characters, or use particular builds, but their FS isn't as high as 3 Cerebellas, so they never appear :/

Being able to watch playbacks of fights your team has won is a cute idea! I doubt it'll happen, but I like it!

Reactions: Snow
Defense teams are a feature we would like to eventually add, yes!
The basic idea is that you will build a defense team for Prize Fights, and you will receive rewards for successful defense wins.

We'll have more details in the future ; )

Reactions: Snow
Aye, I'd really like some more customization with defense teams. I want to show off some of my characters, or use particular builds, but their FS isn't as high as 3 Cerebellas, so they never appear :/

Being able to watch playbacks of fights your team has won is a cute idea! I doubt it'll happen, but I like it!
Yes, I think playbacks is a bit of wishful thinking hehe! :3 I want to test my weaker characters in Prize Fights as my defense team but I think they may be locked with my 10k fighters :3

Defense teams are a feature we would like to eventually add, yes!
The basic idea is that you will build a defense team for Prize Fights, and you will receive rewards for successful defense wins.

We'll have more details in the future ; )
Absolutely superb! This is so exciting I cannot wait! :3