• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamond keys in cabinet of curiosities (manipulation)

Liam1331

Reaction score
Hi so I’ve been playing the game for a couple years on and off but have recently gotten back into the game and I am really on the grind trying to get my diamonds maxed. I have spent quite a bit of money on the game over the years and I feel like I have noticed something and wanted to see if anyone else had seen something similar. I have not done any experiments and I am no way sure this is happening but I want to see is if others in the community have noticed this. when I open the cabinet of curiosity’s while having no theonite and no canopy coins (or very little), it’s seems like diamond keys tend to appear more often. This could be I just notice it more because I can’t get the key. However I also thought that if it was programmed that way it would be a good way of manipulating me to spend money to obtain the key. Which then got me thinking is there a way to manipulate the cabinet of curiosities so that I could farm diamond keys out of it. I’m trying to spend the least amount of money while trying to get the maximum amount of keys out of it. So I guess I have two questions. Has anyone else noticed a trend like this?
And If so, does anyone have an idea of how to manipulate it to my advantage. I like this game a lot however I do have an addictive personality so the gambling part of it kills me wallet. Anyways In conclusion I was trying to see if there was a way I could save a few bucks and get more keys consistently. Thank you for your time

I think this is called confirmation bias. It's all RNG sorry to say. I have sooo much Theo, Rift Coins and CC it's nuts and I see Diamond keys in the CoC very frequently, sometimes 2-3 keys between the 2 tabs in the same opening. By that logic, the game must be programmed to encourage me to spend all my coins/theo to the point I'll spend $$ to buy more Dia keys...

The only thing to do to 'manipulate' the CoC is max your rewards each week and save. GL!

I think this is called confirmation bias. It's all RNG sorry to say. I have sooo much Theo, Rift Coins and CC it's nuts and I see Diamond keys in the CoC very frequently, sometimes 2-3 keys between the 2 tabs in the same opening. By that logic, the game must be programmed to encourage me to spend all my coins/theo to the point I'll spend $$ to buy more Dia keys...

The only thing to do to 'manipulate' the CoC is max your rewards each week and save. GL!
Ah I see, well alrighty then thank you for replying I appreciate it