• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamonds are a skullgirl's best friend.

Finally got my diamond Poltergust after squishing together around 40 of them into a big ball of Squiggles. Which might make me a monster, if I wasn't already a ghoul.

Attachments

• poltergust.jpg
    poltergust.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 47
Finally got my diamond Poltergust after squishing together around 40 of them into a big ball of Squiggles. Which might make me a monster, if I wasn't already a ghoul.
Ooo I like it ~ so how is she so far?

Reactions: Zuzuska
She's not up to her old gold fight score yet, but I plowed her though all missions I could in the Big Band weekly event at master difficulty, and she had a pretty easy time of it. All the buffs they spawn for themselves fill up her meter really fast, and with +100% damage for blockbusters, even her BB1 can take off half or more of a 7k Big Band's life.

I'll give you an update once I get her leveled up some more.

Ooo I like it ~ so how is she so far?

So, updated thoughts on diamond Poltergust now that I have her at level 41 and 14.8 FP.

(This feels too long, but OOOOH WELLLL)

Overall I'd say she's actually really good, but has to be used with the right team against the right team. I'd forgotten that her second SA refills her blockbuster meter when her own buffs expire too. This makes her great when teamed with Surgeon General, especially with Trauma Center, and makes Squiggly's taunt potentially really useful too.

With enough buffs present to expire and fill up her meter, I found her capable of dealing enough damage to be part of a successful team into the low 40s in prize fight streaks.

She seems to shine best against some of the most annoying teams too. Resonant Evil, Untouchable Peacock, Armed Forces Cerebella, Valentines with either of their Marquee abilities. If both teams have Surgeon General, that can be +100% blockbuster every 30 seconds! She works against Bloodbath Eliza too, though in high level prize fights it's a bit touch and go if you don't have Surgeon General to back you up. Otherwise, the good news is that you can't have more than 5 bleeds on you at one time!

But her usefulness is highly dependent on her team and who she's up against. After doing great with her prize fights I was surprised to have her face plant again and again in Accursed Experiments when I was trying to use her to level up some other characters. Without Surgeon General* to back her up, and against foes that don't have buffs that expire regularly, she's pretty lackluster.

*She might also work with some of the "apply buffs on tag in" characters if you tag in/out enough, but I don't have experience with this.

Reactions: RizeSheela and Sol
FINALLY

7EGmgMl.jpg

Gotta go big or go home, forgot to post my first Diamond last week.

B333BFA9-DB9A-40B3-9786-1F1726B76162.jpeg

Reactions: Cartouche‼
Wait, Cold Stones is a natural bronze, and dread locks is a natural gold. How is cold stones' FS higher than dread locks' at diamond level one?

Wait, Cold Stones is a natural bronze, and dread locks is a natural gold. How is cold stones' FS higher than dread locks' at diamond level one?

That Cold Stones has max MA

Sooooo i have 3 dark essence and i have a Xenomorph double, a Wolfsbae and a Primed parasoul. I cant decide wich one to upgrade, none of the is at max lvl and im still trying to figure out wich one i use better, since none of them are my main fighters. Any recomendation?

Also, how do you get the essence, just by making top ten?

Sooooo i have 3 dark essence and i have a Xenomorph double, a Wolfsbae and a Primed parasoul. I cant decide wich one to upgrade, none of the is at max lvl and im still trying to figure out wich one i use better, since none of them are my main fighters. Any recomendation?

Tier-wise, Wulfsbane is higher tier than the others, so he'd probably be the most useful Diamond of those 3.

You get a full essence from being in the top 10 of the elemental PF, I think. But mostly essences will be acquired by collecting essence shards and slowly building up full essences.

Reactions: RizeSheela

If it was me, I'd go with Primed. But I have a special team I make a lot of use of: Primed / Peashooter / Harlequin. Primed mostly uses her throw and Napalm shot, with the occasional blockbuster. With that team, two Napalm Shots in a row can kill a fighter at full health. It's extremely useful for fights with the Overcharged or Off-Tempo modifiers, where you want to keep your number of hits to a minimum.

But most people seem to think Wulfsbane is one of the best characters for some reason.

Tier-wise, Wulfsbane is higher tier than the others, so he'd probably be the most useful Diamond of those 3.

You get a full essence from being in the top 10 of the elemental PF, I think. But mostly essences will be acquired by collecting essence shards and slowly building up full essences.

So Wolfsbane has the best base stats? Somehow i cant seem to find how to make wolfsbane work, at least compared to the Dragon Brawler wich i take advantage of his SA and start giving crit to anything that moves.

For the Primed i like the blood effect since can take high HP tanks, and with the new moves can even work better giving stuns and quicker detonation

So Wolfsbane has the best base stats? Somehow i cant seem to find how to make wolfsbane work, at least compared to the Dragon Brawler wich i take advantage of his SA and start giving crit to anything that moves.

For the Primed i like the blood effect since can take high HP tanks, and with the new moves can even work better giving stuns and quicker detonation

WBane does a truckload of dmg, let’s see

-6k Attack Stat
-50% more dmg when opponent has debuff, which he can dish out easily.
-Grabs can’t crit so him not being critbased is very much okay.
Oh and Beowulf has Armorbreak when using Airwulf and Blitzer, so even more dmg.

Reactions: Made In Heaven