• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Did not receive all fighters for opened relics

Shaster

Reaction score
Decided to open all 155 premiere relics I had been saving for the Robo update at once. Had 309 fighters beforehand, but only 405 after instead of the 464 I was supposed to. Reset game to see if that would fix the issue, to no avail. Spent 100 theo to expand fighter capacity from 310 to 320 to see if that would change anything, to no avail. And while I have the necessary theo to expand capacity to 470, I'm not about to do that unless I know for a fact that would fix things. Among the missing fighters are the last 3 recorded in the screencap I've included, which I thankfully saved for my own amusement.

Hopefully this issue can be fixed, as this is a game quitting bug.

[Edit] Expanded fighter capacity to 410, opened 3 silver lining relics at once, and it took 10 minutes or so before the fighters appeared in my inventory. I am now at 408 fighters. Not sure if that helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-20-04-46-50[800x450].png
    Screenshot_2019-04-20-04-46-50[800x450].png
    309.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Decided to open all 155 premiere relics I had been saving for the Robo update at once. Had 309 fighters beforehand, but only 405 after instead of the 464 I was supposed to. Reset game to see if that would fix the issue, to no avail. Spent 100 theo to expand fighter capacity from 310 to 320 to see if that would change anything, to no avail. And while I have the necessary theo to expand capacity to 470, I'm not about to do that unless I know for a fact that would fix things. Among the missing fighters are the last 3 recorded in the screencap I've included, which I thankfully saved for my own amusement.

Hopefully this issue can be fixed, as this is a game quitting bug.

[Edit] Expanded fighter capacity to 410, opened 3 silver lining relics at once, and it took 10 minutes or so before the fighters appeared in my inventory. I am now at 408 fighters. Not sure if that helps.
These pulls are like a dream