• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Did not receive log in bonus at all today

einmoon

Reaction score
Device is Samsung Galaxy S10 on Android 11. I logged in today after having logged in all 14 days before hand and didn't receive my day 15 bonus or any bonus at all. I should've received the exp multiplier but the Calander didn't even appear on my first log in of the day.

Same here, on iPhone 7 running iOS 13. Logged in every day this month (i.e. restarted the game and got the start of day pop-ups for Missions), but I seem to be a day behind on the Login Bonus. Might've happened yesterday or today, not entirely sure.

I think this might be a known server bug related to the Daylight Savings time change, but I'm not certain. Should be looked into though, now that there's gonna be a daily theonite subscription next update.

Did either of you start the game from being in the background? You'll only see the popup if the game loads fresh, with the whole title sequence, etc. If you're coming back from having the game in the background you'll need to tap the Calendar icon if no popup appears.

I'm checking the calendar rewards right now just in case.

To receive any missing rewards though please contact customer support at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Yep, I always restart the game from scratch when I start playing for the day, since I did miss out on login bonuses in the past from not doing this. (i.e. close the app fully, give it a second, then open it from the phone's home screen.)

I also don't leave it running while I'm using other apps for memory reasons (older phone), so I always fully close it when I'm not using it. As a result, I usually start it up from scratch a couple times a day, whenever I boot it up to check the CoC.

So I don't think it's due to not having a fresh boot to get the daily stuff reset. I'm not too worried though, I'll log in enough to get this full month's rewards even if they're running a day late.

Side note: Found an old thread showing folks had the same problem the day after Daylight Savings last year too: https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/daily-log-in-error.16319/

Gotcha. I wouldn't be surprised if it indeed had something to do with Daylight Savings. Anyway, feel free to create a ticket with customer support to get your item sent to you. I'll create a task to look into this issue for when the clocks turn back later this year.

Reactions: Lililira
Gave it a bit more thought, and I have a theory.

The day of Spring Daylight Savings is the only day in the year that's less than 24hrs due to the time change, so that might be conflicting with some sort of preventative measure preventing folks from claiming daily rewards more than once every 24hrs.

If they log in right after midnight the day after it'd still be within 24hrs real-time of the previous midnight, so they wouldn't get marked off for a new daily reward, but it'd still internally mark off that they'd logged in already that day so they couldn't claim one later.

Or it could be a problem with the daily reset script being run twice within 24hrs, since the midnights before and after the time change are only 23hrs apart. The calendar might not be properly recognizing that the *date* has changed after the day of Spring Daylight Savings ends due to it not being a full 24hrs real-time since the last time the daily reset script was run.

Anyways, whatever's happening internally I'll bet it has something to do with the day of Spring Daylight Savings being only 23hrs long, and that's somehow messing up the daily reset that runs the midnight after the time change.