• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Didn't have to use Annie's Skill Points

Hydrangea369

Reaction score
When I got my Annie for the first time I immediately went into her skill tree and decided to upgrade her, I knew I had no skill points but I was thinking it might bring up a limited time offer in the shop, what was odd was that despite me having zero skillpoints (I checked) and despite it asking for annie skillpoints I was able to get the first 2 move slot upgrades in the tree only taking money, I'm sure I could of done more but when I went to check if it worked with other parts of her tree the game then said I didn't have enough skill points and when I went back to the move slot/move points tree it was now fixed and required annie skillpoints, so yeah I ended up getting 2 of annies skills without a single skillpoint.

Any time you get a character for the first time you gain 5 Skill Points for them, but due to a bug, those 5 Skill Points won't show up until you restart the app. So, you can buy ~2 slots usually.

It's a bit confusing, sorry for the inconvenience! We'll get this looked at.