• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Diversify Teams at max Level/FS

Ryouhi

Reaction score
For a while now i've been at this point, where i only get to see the same 2 players in Gold Prize Fight, once i use my main teams.
Both of these players have a team made up of 3 Cerebellas each.

This is of course because the game at some point only pits you against teams with higher and higher FS.
These two teams have the highest FS of any team in the game right now, because most Cerebellas themselves have the highest maximum FS of any Fighter in the game.

So pairing up 3 of them in one team leads to that being the highest FS possible in the game right now.

This is a big big problem, because at this point, because this means i have been fighting these two teams over and over for the past month or so.
And it's getting really, really stale fighting nothing but Cerebella all the time.
The game has such a diverse and fun Cast, it's a real shame i barely get to fight the rest of it anymore.

Currently the only factor that decides which teams show up for you in Prize Fights is FS, which leads to Cerebella teams being the non-plus-ultra at the moment.
Many golds have more than a thousand FS less than those Cerebellas, so the chance of seeing them as you get higher streaks is slim and it's even worse for evolved fighters, which sport even lower maximum FS.

Using FS to decide the teams in my opinion is a flawed system, since even if you were to add other characters with higher FS, then those would become the new Queens and you'd only see those instead.

My suggestion:

Instead of using FS to decide what team show up in Prize fights, make it a combination of a Fighters Current Level and the nodes unlocked - leave FS completely out of the equation for this, since it varies too wildly between fighters.

The upside to using Level and unlocked nodes to determine a fighters strength is that each fighter in their respective rarity tier has the same amount of levels and the same nodes they can unlock and even evolved fighters would end up with the same priority as inate gold fighters.

FS could still be kept to indicate a fighters individual strength and for calculating XP gains, but i believe utilizing levels and unlocked nodes to decide what teams show up for players in Prize Fights would greatly diversify the "meta" at high level.

This is of course just a suggestion, but i really really hope something is done to diversify what teams show up at high level soon, because i'm getting quite bored of fighting nothing but Cerebellas :(

For a while now i've been at this point, where i only get to see the same 2 players in Gold Prize Fight, once i use my main teams.
Both of these players have a team made up of 3 Cerebellas each.

This is of course because the game at some point only pits you against teams with higher and higher FS.
These two teams have the highest FS of any team in the game right now, because most Cerebellas themselves have the highest maximum FS of any Fighter in the game.

So pairing up 3 of them in one team leads to that being the highest FS possible in the game right now.

This is a big big problem, because at this point, because this means i have been fighting these two teams over and over for the past month or so.
And it's getting really, really stale fighting nothing but Cerebella all the time.
The game has such a diverse and fun Cast, it's a real shame i barely get to fight the rest of it anymore.

Currently the only factor that decides which teams show up for you in Prize Fights is FS, which leads to Cerebella teams being the non-plus-ultra at the moment.
Many golds have more than a thousand FS less than those Cerebellas, so the chance of seeing them as you get higher streaks is slim and it's even worse for evolved fighters, which sport even lower maximum FS.

Using FS to decide the teams in my opinion is a flawed system, since even if you were to add other characters with higher FS, then those would become the new Queens and you'd only see those instead.

My suggestion:

Instead of using FS to decide what team show up in Prize fights, make it a combination of a Fighters Current Level and the nodes unlocked - leave FS completely out of the equation for this, since it varies too wildly between fighters.

The upside to using Level and unlocked nodes to determine a fighters strength is that each fighter in their respective rarity tier has the same amount of levels and the same nodes they can unlock and even evolved fighters would end up with the same priority as inate gold fighters.

FS could still be kept to indicate a fighters individual strength and for calculating XP gains, but i believe utilizing levels and unlocked nodes to decide what teams show up for players in Prize Fights would greatly diversify the "meta" at high level.

This is of course just a suggestion, but i really really hope something is done to diversify what teams show up at high level soon, because i'm getting quite bored of fighting nothing but Cerebellas :(
Maybe not exactly that but I do agree fighting Diaz and blues triple bella teams over and over again is extremely boring.

Very agreed!

This is something we have been actively looking into for awhile now.
We've got some of our own solutions that we will be exploring first, but our end goal is what you have mentioned here:
Diversify the top PF teams. (Less triple Harlequin!)

I appreciate the feedback, we're certainly on the same page!
Hope to have more information for you soon.

Very agreed!

We've got some of our own solutions that we will be exploring first, but our end goal is what you have mentioned here:

glad to hear that!
And thanks for the info

Very agreed!

This will be amazing. I despise fighting the same teams over and over and over and over again. :3 This will be a refreshing change of pace and will make fights less stale in the long term

Reactions: Ryouhi
Im excited to hear this but also a bit worried to be honest. I know the bella teams, i know their moves. I dont ever fight the teams immditly under those bella teams unless i choose a wrong exp mule and put my total fs under 15k, and i know for sure those teamsare harder.

But it would be so much fun too! Cant wait.