• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"DJINN FRIZZ" - Strategy and Discussion

Also a high level Drillationship have a decent chance of removing buffs. My parasite weave with lv9 drill is my go to when I face MnF (without Super Slo-mo of course). 9/10 of the time drill can erase the final stand and give me the BB finish bonus.

And a high hit count move is very good after French twist to ensure the perma bleed. I often use French twist into Drill to a satisfying result.
i think you got drill tempered and drillationship confused. drillationship is a special move

Just wanted to add my 2 cents on Djinn because she is definitely my #1 fighter.

with 50% piercing, metergain and attack stats from her moves plus a maxed out leech marquee (hooray 35%), she absolutely shreds frost armor nodes on rift.
If the water season didn't have the *gain 5% meter every sec while being in an elemental advantage* modifier, Djinn would be without a doubt the best of my whole roster to beat the bossnodes (even at elemental disadvantage yes).

She pairs perfectly up with Evergreen Evil, which creates a constant buffed Djinn 10 seconds into the match (I've faced an invincible Djinn for 40 seconds straight). With a last stand valentine she can also get right back up to max health after getting hit by e.g. an unblockable blockbuster.

In conclusion: Djinn is worth to invest in.