• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Do we need New Bronze Characters?

XxViolettaxX

Reaction score
Just a thought really.

I can't help but notice that all characters at the moment are at 2 bronze cards.

One is the default color and the second is some other color.

As more colors are being added they are usually all just silver and up, which is cool and I'm not complaining (if that's what you were getting at lol) I just think it would be cool to see some new bronze characters added to the game.

I know viability is not a problem here considering that players can evolve every character to diamond. Also I have seen players take their diamond evolved bronze fighters to battle other diamond rift nodes, so viability isn't so much an issue.

There are still way over 50 color palettes from the console game that can be added to the mobile game, not to mention they have been making mobile exclusive palettes like kill joy and blue bomber. I would just hate to see us get 50 new characters (colors) in the future only for all of them to be silver and up.

What do you guys think? Think we need new bronze fighters? Feel free to share your opinion :)

I'd be down if it's another diamond in the rough like Sheltered or Rusty, but I think with diamonds being a (relatively) new feature in the game, the devs are focused on pushing fighter capabilites forward. Or that's just what I want to see. Hm...

Reactions: Luke
really would be cool new bronze characters ... diamond fighters have amazing skills but it is very expensive to complete the tree techniques ... we need more fighters for the humble LOL

New Bronzes certainly aren't out of the question, but we've been focusing on our Silver / Gold / Diamond paradigm for Fighter releases right now.

I have a good feeling we'll eventually get around to adding a few at some point... maybe!? Don't quote me on it. :p

Reactions: Renn and Whispy