• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Does each stack count as a buff?

Serplagora

Reaction score
Folks, I've looked around but can't find an answer. Do individual stacks of buffs count separately as buffs, or just the type?

For example, when playing Jawbreaker, I got 3 Precision from a fight modifier. Since she inflicts extra damage for each buff, I am wondering, is 3 Precision 3 buffs, or is it just 1 buff, stacked 3 high? Is rhe damage bonus calculated just on the category (Precision) or the number of iterations of the category (3 Precision)?

Thanks!

It depends on what it pertains to. Stand Out Eliza is a good example where it will devour the entire set of 5 armor stacks from GI Jazz Big Band, but only count it as one buff for her SA.

Jawbreaker works per individual buff so if you have a way to stack armor, enrage and healing your damage goes through the roof.

It doesn't for Dream Bands's buff mirroring! Just tested this out on an Armor Rating rift node, and he got 4 stacks of Armor at once.

Does the same happen with Primed? Do her enrage stacks multiply her damage or do they function as a single enrage at a time?
Like if Primed has 5 stacks of enrage, does her damage increase 100% or is it 20% at a time but stays for longer - as long as the stacks survive?

Reactions: Diony
Does the same happen with Primed? Do her enrage stacks multiply her damage or do they function as a single enrage at a time?
Like if Primed has 5 stacks of enrage, does her damage increase 100% or is it 20% at a time but stays for longer - as long as the stacks survive?
Each stack of Enrage increases her damage by 20%. So 5 stacks of Enrage means 100% damage increase. The same thing works for all stackable buffs.

Reactions: Mirak
It's 100

Reactions: Mirak