• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal does not detect touch

Kiraroto~♡

Reaction score
I've had the problem since yesterday, I thought it was because I had something else touching the screen, but in the end it wasn't me, the game doesn't detect when I do actions (tapping or using the blockb).
Has anyone else had it? Thanks to that I lost battles

Sorry to hear you're running into this issue! Could you please provide a recording of this issue occurring? Please make sure that the video also displays your inputs.
Also what device model and OS are you currently playing on?

Sorry to hear you're running into this issue! Could you please provide a recording of this issue occurring? Please make sure that the video also displays your inputs.
Also what device model and OS are you currently playing on?
I play on Samsung phone (A 34)
And this page won't let me send the video, it only lets me put which images
Is there a side where I can put it?

If you use a service such as Youtube or Google Drive to host the video you can either link it directly or embed it with this button:1727382766163.png

WTF

He didn't put the video.. I think
o
Hey. Sorry to butt in, but at white time-stamp does the issue occur? I went through the vid and didn't notice any issues. A34 user here as well btw

Hey. Sorry to butt in, but at white time-stamp does the issue occur? I went through the vid and didn't notice any issues. A34 user here as well btw
The white dots are my touches (when I touch the screen).
Some combos were not performed correctly and the touch was not detected (the white dots only appear when I touch the phone in a recording, and if you check the white dots while my character was attacking you will see that I was still touching)

If I explained myself wrong, sorry, English is not my first language (you can see by the language of the gameplay).