• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Doom effect causing soft lock

Hebbski23

Reaction score
My game soft locked at the end of a fight. The fight ended when my foe’s last fighter (Harlequin Cerebella) was KOed by my Xenomorph’s Doom effect, while the Cerebella was in the middle of performing an unblockable blockbuster.

I don’t know the name of the B.B., but it’s the one where Cerebella launches her foe into the air and covers the foe with the hat, pummeling them on the way to the ground.

The foe’s B.B. would have KOed my active fighter (Brain Freeze Cerebella), but I still had my Xenomorph Double alive . The odd thing is that, at the victory screen, the foe’s Harlequin Cerebella performed the “Time Out” lose pose rather than fainting by the Doom effect. The results screen never popped up, the fight was locked on the characters in their win/lose poses. After closing and reopening the app, the game correctly listed the fight as having been beaten.

This was during the fight at the top-left node of the Medici Tower during the Advanced route of the “Beating the Odds” origin story.

iPhone 6s
iOS 11.1.2

Reactions: Liam
A+ bug report!
This was very easy to understand and reproduce.

We'll look into fixing this one.
Thanks for letting us know!

Reactions: TonyPartridge30