It's time to show off your collections in style! We've seen some of the wonderful posts on social media where Skullgirls players have redrawn their Profile's TOP FIGHTERS page in their own styles and figured it would make a great art contest! Shoutouts to funnykxttiez for inspiring the contest with their original drawing.
We've created some empty templates if you'd like to use them. It is not required to use them, you can draw entirely new borders if you wish!
These templates are optional. You do not have to use them!
Check out the #DrawMyTopFighters tag on Twitter to see some great examples that players have already created.
- Your task is to draw your Collection as it appears on your Profile in Skullgirls Mobile. You can add whatever details you like - new poses for the featured variants, the variants can interact with each other, etc. However, your final design must still roughly match up to what your actual collection screen looks like.
- Skullgirls Mobile is rated T for Teen, so your contest entries should be the same!
- We will be linking to the winners from our Social Media pages, so we cannot accept entries from NSFW Twitter or Instagram accounts.
- This contest will run from September 2nd - September 18th.
- To submit entries you need to post your art on Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #DrawMyTopFighters .
- Entries that were created before the contest started are still elligble, but they need the #DrawMyTopFighters hashtag!
- You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once. Make sure all of your entries have the #DrawMyTopFighters hashtag.
- 10 winners will receive a 10+1 Jackpot Relic voucher and a Necrobreaker Squigly. We'll contact you after the contest to arrange sending the prizes out.
- The winning entries will also be featured on our social media accounts.
If you have any questions or need any clarification on any rules, let us know below!