• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Draw My Top Fighters ART CONTEST

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
UPDATE: The winners for this contest have now been chosen! Check out the second post in this thread for all the winners!

------------

Y57oF3f.png

It's time to show off your collections in style! We've seen some of the wonderful posts on social media where Skullgirls players have redrawn their Profile's TOP FIGHTERS page in their own styles and figured it would make a great art contest! Shoutouts to funnykxttiez for inspiring the contest with their original drawing.

We've created some empty templates if you'd like to use them. It is not required to use them, you can draw entirely new borders if you wish!

These templates are optional. You do not have to use them!

5d0J4ir.png

bW0Bwmr.png

Check out the #DrawMyTopFighters tag on Twitter to see some great examples that players have already created.

CONTEST RULES:
  • Your task is to draw your Collection as it appears on your Profile in Skullgirls Mobile. You can add whatever details you like - new poses for the featured variants, the variants can interact with each other, etc. However, your final design must still roughly match up to what your actual collection screen looks like.
  • Skullgirls Mobile is rated T for Teen, so your contest entries should be the same!
  • We will be linking to the winners from our Social Media pages, so we cannot accept entries from NSFW Twitter or Instagram accounts.
SUBMISSION DETAILS:
  • This contest will run from September 2nd - September 18th.
  • To submit entries you need to post your art on Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #DrawMyTopFighters .
  • Entries that were created before the contest started are still elligble, but they need the #DrawMyTopFighters hashtag!
  • You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once. Make sure all of your entries have the #DrawMyTopFighters hashtag.
PRIZES:
  • 10 winners will receive a 10+1 Jackpot Relic voucher and a Necrobreaker Squigly. We'll contact you after the contest to arrange sending the prizes out.
  • The winning entries will also be featured on our social media accounts.

If you have any questions or need any clarification on any rules, let us know below!

Last edited:
We are excited to finally announce the winners of this contest!

This contest asked a lot of our players - 15 different characters in one picture! I cannot overstate how blown away we were by the hundreds of amazing entries we received. It was completely impossible to pick just 5 winners, so we extended the prize pool to 10 winners... then we extended it again to 20 winners. While picking our final winners we still couldn't narrow it down enough, so we are happy to announce we expanded the pool to 30 WINNERS in total!

Even with that final extension it was brutal picking the final winners. Honestly, the entries were so amazing I wish we could give everyone prizes.

As with all our contests, we don't have traditional 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc places. All of these entries are considered equal placement as our favorites. Congratulations to all of you! We'll also be posting all of these out on our social media accounts during the coming weeks.

All of these players will be sent out a 10+1 Jackpot Relic Voucher and a Necrobreaker Squigly too.

These are just 30 of the of the MANY entries we received, so be sure to check the #DrawMyTopFighters tags on Instagram and Twitter to see the others!

Without further ado, and in no particular order, here are the winners (spread across six threads because they don't all fit in one!)
Please note that the images may load as thumbnails unless you are logged into the forum. You can also follow the links in each spoiler tag to see the picture on Instagram/Twitter. Be sure to go favorite and follow the entries there too! ❤️

Last edited:
We have expanded the prize pool because the entries so far have been so amazing - we'll now be choosing 10 winners instead of 5!

Good luck, everyone!

If this contest becomes an annual thing, just think of how it will look next year with Umbrella and Marie Totally Unknown Character #17 (and more!) are added to the mix.

Also, I couldn't resist an attempt...
Imitating Skullgirls style is hard!

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I AM SO FLIPPIN BUMMED 😭😭 I just heard about this contest today ...

We are excited to finally announce the winners of this contest!

This contest asked a lot of our players - 15 different characters in one picture! I cannot overstate how blown away we were by the hundreds of amazing entries we received. It was completely impossible to pick just 5 winners, so we extended the prize pool to 10 winners... then we extended it again to 20 winners. While picking our final winners we still couldn't narrow it down enough, so we are happy to announce we expanded the pool to 30 WINNERS in total!

Even with that final extension it was brutal picking the final winners. Honestly, the entries were so amazing I wish we could give everyone prizes.

As with all our contests, we don't have traditional 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc places. All of these entries are considered equal placement as our favorites. Congratulations to all of you! We'll also be posting all of these out on our social media accounts during the coming weeks.

All of these players will be sent out a 10+1 Jackpot Relic Voucher and a Necrobreaker Squigly too.

These are just 30 of the of the MANY entries we received, so be sure to check the #DrawMyTopFighters tags on Instagram and Twitter to see the others!

Without further ado, and in no particular order, check out the winners above (spread across six threads because they don't all fit in one!)
Please note that the images may load as thumbnails unless you are logged into the forum. You can also follow the links in each spoiler tag to see the picture on Instagram/Twitter. Be sure to go favorite and follow the entries there too! ❤️

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Whoa! This contest turned out wonderfully. I forgot people were entering on Insta too and they are just as amazing as the Twitter entries (I've been mashing the Like 💜 button on the few I missed)!

Ranking them is definitely impossible as they are all good for different reasons, but if I had to pick a #1, it would be...

So many cute, interconnected, animation loops that will have you unknowingly-watching for minutes!

UPDATE: The winners for this contest have now been chosen! Check out the second post in this thread for all the winners!

------------

Y57oF3f.png

It's time to show off your collections in style! We've seen some of the wonderful posts on social media where Skullgirls players have redrawn their Profile's TOP FIGHTERS page in their own styles and figured it would make a great art contest! Shoutouts to funnykxttiez for inspiring the contest with their original drawing.

We've created some empty templates if you'd like to use them. It is not required to use them, you can draw entirely new borders if you wish!

These templates are optional. You do not have to use them!

5d0J4ir.png

bW0Bwmr.png

Check out the #DrawMyTopFighters tag on Twitter to see some great examples that players have already created.

CONTEST RULES:
  • Your task is to draw your Collection as it appears on your Profile in Skullgirls Mobile. You can add whatever details you like - new poses for the featured variants, the variants can interact with each other, etc. However, your final design must still roughly match up to what your actual collection screen looks like.
  • Skullgirls Mobile is rated T for Teen, so your contest entries should be the same!
  • We will be linking to the winners from our Social Media pages, so we cannot accept entries from NSFW Twitter or Instagram accounts.
SUBMISSION DETAILS:
  • This contest will run from September 2nd - September 18th.
  • To submit entries you need to post your art on Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #DrawMyTopFighters .
  • Entries that were created before the contest started are still elligble, but they need the #DrawMyTopFighters hashtag!
  • You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once. Make sure all of your entries have the #DrawMyTopFighters hashtag.
PRIZES:
  • 10 winners will receive a 10+1 Jackpot Relic voucher and a Necrobreaker Squigly. We'll contact you after the contest to arrange sending the prizes out.
  • The winning entries will also be featured on our social media accounts.

If you have any questions or need any clarification on any rules, let us know below!
Actually I do have own artistic fascination and created collaboration like this. But I will post them after a week.
Just need to analyze names, their position profiles and all.
but I won't post them here and neither it's for any contest.
I just created by my own. Now it's completed. All my full Row list of my own characters. And it's by our own Devs pallettes choice.☺️😁🙃

Reactions: Erick Draves
If this contest becomes an annual thing, just think of how it will look next year with Umbrella and Marie Totally MARIE Character (and more!) are added to the mix.
You knew things, but you keeped them for yourself XD

Actually I do have own artistic fascination and created collaboration like this. But I will post them after a week.
Just need to analyze names, their position profiles and all.
but I won't post them here and neither it's for any contest.
I just created by my own. Now it's completed. All my full Row list of my own characters. And it's by our own Devs pallettes choice.☺️😁🙃
It´s never late to make an entry of your top cards!! It will be really cool to see it when you finish it!

Reactions: RizeSheela
I'm
It´s never late to make an entry of your top cards!! It will be really cool to see it when you finish it!
I'm actually Finished with the cards and editions doing but still almost finished with making up a story for each of them since I also included about in for a guild.

It was already in my mind ever since.
But I have to put in some important notes in there too so in that case our Devs may not be kinda "offended" in here 😄😅☺️😉