• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Drop rates!

Whos the next character gonna be?

• Fortune?

• Fukua?

• Squigly?

• Robo Foftune?

• Other?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paper

Reaction score
Post Legend
1: A Complaint from me
2: A possible balance
3: A request

______________________[1]______________________

Ok, look...i have opened...around 30-40 premier relics and the result are dissappinting to say the least, i have recieved 7 silver cards, and 0 gold cards, i understand that chance is big part of obtaining cards, but currently the drop rates of gold cards seem to be a bit crazy low. 2 friends of mine who have also been playing the game, are seeing similar cases, both of the have opened 26 or so premier relics and have no gold cards. The only sure way to get a gold card, is to evolve a card which can be extremely difficult, and hinders the characters strength by roughly 10%.

______________________[1]______________________

______________________[2]______________________

Currently the games way of balanceing drops is as follows. When you recieve a character card, your silver lining relic bar fills up it increases by 4% per character you get, which means every 25 characters you get, you will recieve 1 garunteed silver or gold character. But still, this can leave you almost empty handed by the end of it. I feel as though another relic should be added, that garuntees the chance of getting a gold character, i understand that this would need to be balanced greatly, so that players dont get characters immedietly. But something needs to change with the current drop rates of gold cards.

______________________[2]______________________

______________________[3]______________________

If it would be possible for me to get short time accesse to a test account where i could open a couple thousand relics, so that i can release the drop rate percentages, or if sombody could link the drop rates to me :) thatd be much apprecieted.

______________________[3]______________________

Ok, look...i have opened...around 30-40 premier relics and the result are dissappinting to say the least, i have recieved 7 silver cards, and 0 gold cards, i understand that chance is big part of obtaining cards, but currently the drop rates of gold cards seem to be a bit crazy low. 2 friends of mine who have also been playing the game, are seeing similar cases, both of the have opened 26 or so premier relics and have no gold cards.

I opened like 50 Valentine relics and never got any gold. Then I opened 77 Eliza ones and got Bloodbath in the first 10+1 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Fel opened a single Double 10+1 and got all her golds and silvers and bronze in it

Luck varies for everyone and you can’t really draw conclusions without like millions of data points.

The only sure way to get a gold card, is to evolve a card which can be extremely difficult, and hinders the characters strength by roughly 10%.
Not that difficult, just play plenty of PF and/or open a bunch of character relics. Some evolved silvers and bronze fighters are better than gold ones.

Currently the games way of balanceing drops is as follows. When you recieve a character card, your silver lining relic bar fills up it increases by 4% per character you get, which means every 25 characters you get, you will recieve 1 garunteed silver or gold character. But still, this can leave you almost empty handed by the end of it. I feel as though another relic should be added, that garuntees the chance of getting a gold character, i understand that this would need to be balanced greatly, so that players dont get characters immedietly. But something needs to change with the current drop rates of gold cards.

It would be nice if there was a gold digger relic or something that guarantees a gold, you get 1% or 2% progress towards this relic whenever you get a new fighter.

If it would be possible for me to get short time accesse to a test account where i could open a couple thousand relics, so that i can release the drop rate percentages, or if sombody could link the drop rates to me :) thatd be much apprecieted.

Couple thousand isn’t enough data to draw any accurate conclusions about drop rates. The developers have posted the drop rates in this thread (http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-fighter-relic-loot-rates.213/) and the rates have stayed the same since they posted it.

Reactions: VicKing
I had a super weird streak where I spent $70 and only got 1 gold, then saved up and bought like 4 and got another gold. I quit for a few months, then opened up random singles and pulled two more golds. I saved 5 relics from quests, opened all at once and got 3 golds. Later opened an 11 and got 2 golds, etc. etc. Point being I had a random lucky streak and pulled 11 golds in two-ish weeks, at which point I now win every gold character I feel like winning from PFs.

I desagree. everything that is difficult is exciting

Last edited:
Post Legend

As Moist pointed out, the drop rates are available here:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-fighter-relic-loot-rates.213/

They're accurate to the current patch! [1.6.0]

Currently the games way of balanceing drops is as follows. When you recieve a character card, your silver lining relic bar fills up it increases by 4% per character you get, which means every 25 characters you get, you will recieve 1 garunteed silver or gold character. But still, this can leave you almost empty handed by the end of it.
This is understandable!
Getting a Silver variant after working so hard to acquire the Shard To Get relic can be a bit of a let down.

We're always assessing the economy and drop rates surrounding Relics and we really appreciate feedback like this.
We'll take it into consideration.