• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Editing Accounts

Maelwolf

Reaction score
Are we going to have the ability to edit our account names? When I linked to my Facebook it set my account name as my real name which I'd rather change as more multiplayer content is added.

Are we going to have the ability to edit our account names? When I linked to my Facebook it set my account name as my real name which I'd rather change as more multiplayer content is added.

You can make a LINE account named "Maelwolf", which I doubt is taken. And log in thru that, I did it and it replaced my Facebook account name.

Reactions: nateville
Yeah, I had it initially logged in as Facebook and had to change my Facebook name to something so that my real name wouldn't be plastered all over my SG Mobile screenshots. It was quite annoying.
I have since upgraded to a LINE account (do this through the Settings screen on the main menu) and it now takes whatever my LINE name is. That used to be set to my real name too, but I've had to change it to Cellsai. Neither of these are really great solutions since they require me to change my name in a totally unrelated program.

I would really like an option to change my visible name within the SG app.

How do you create a Line Account?

When you click "Login" Line it only shows email address and password. There is no account creation?

What is "Line"?? I googled it and it shows a number of results...

How do you create a Line Account?

When you click "Login" Line it only shows email address and password. There is no account creation?

What is "Line"?? I googled it and it shows a number of results...
LINE is a chat program/game platform that's basically the only commonly used messenger app in Asia. It's been making big inroads to other territories recently.

Honestly I can't really remember how to set up a LINE account because it's been so long since I set mine up! It's kinda indispensable over here in Japan.

Interesting.. it's a chat program?

I see...! Thanks.. I will go about researching how to create an account now.

Really strange how there is no "create account" option.

Hmm... it is not easy at all to create a line account.

I really wish they would just LET US EDIT THE ACCOUNT NAME???

In FUTURE scoreboards... a lot of people will have their real names in the top list... \

Last edited:
I would also like to not have my real name appear in-game.

Thanks for the notice! Had my real name for the longest time from FB as my ign just created a line account and now go by "nateville".

I am still having trouble in figuring out how to sign-up to Line...

It really is not easy.

I am still having trouble in figuring out how to sign-up to Line...

It really is not easy.

Download LINE for PC or your phone and make an account: https://line.me/en-US/download
It's a pretty small install and you can probably get rid of it again afterwards. (I can't confirm this as I use LINE basically every day and am not going to uninstall it to check :p)

Reactions: Osterus
would really like an answer to this...

seems the new update ignored the most important feature

would really like an answer to this...
seems the new update ignored the most important feature
We want to allow users to change their username and we are still working on this feature.

Reactions: Osterus
We want to allow users to change their username and we are still working on this feature.
thank you...!

if it's a once only change that will be fine too ..!

Regular crashes, visually confusing XP bugs... pretty sure those are higher on the list of things to fix than changing user names :)

disagree.

wouldn't be surprised if some people were super frustrated because this game keeps showing their "real name".

Also important if leaderboards are ever introduced. This needs to be priority #1.

Just look at games such as league of legends.. they charge liek $30 for a name change because people request it so often.