• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Eliza’s Grab is still garbage

Underdog

Reaction score
okay, so I have already posted this about Eliza’s grab, but it’s till yet to be addressed. As a matter of fact the probability of you landing the grab now is impossible. Has anyone else had this issue. I really like Eliza and I tend to use grabs to build some easy meter so this is frustrating as all living hell!

Yeah, you're not the only one bud, this Eliza bug affects everyone for now just like the no sweep attack after a combo. Rest assured the team said they're on it so I'm assuming that they'll probably get cleaned up by 2.0 or next update? I think if anything it was because certain grabs were tweaked (like Valentine's grab which used to let you do a quick ground combo after that, now isn't so) and so Eliza's timing to break out of the grab is just significantly bigger than usual. That's just my guess though, but know that you're not alone in this! It's on the issues she has to get rid of in order to really do some damage!

Comparing to peacocks and Beowulfs her grab is real crap but maybe it's a part of character design. Still Eliza's and Valentine's grab chance to success is like 1 percent

okay, so I have already posted this about Eliza’s grab, but it’s till yet to be addressed.
It's still on our list to look at soon, sorry this hasn't been addressed yet!
Valentine's grab is also frequently broken by the AI, and we'd like to examine her throw as well.

We might be able to squeeze in some adjustments in for 2.0, but our attention is mainly focused on the back end logistics of the migration at the moment.

GAMEPLAY ADJUSTMENTS
  • Modified Throw Escape Windows
    • Double, Eliza, and Valentine have all had their Throw Escape windows shortened slightly to allow for more reliable throws
We took a pass at Eliza's throw escape window for 2.0.
Let us know how it feels in the new build once it arrives!

As always, thanks for your continued feedback!

Reactions: Psyche
We took a pass at Eliza's throw escape window for 2.0.
Let us know how it feels in the new build once it arrives!

As always, thanks for your continued feedback!

I’m sorry to report then I still have yet to land a single grab with Eliza the AI always breaks out of it

However, Valentine’s is.
you're right, her grab feels weaker than Eliza

I think every character should have a grab like Parasoul, where it's all hard to break from unless you time it really well