• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Eliza 150 relic

WreckTech

Reaction score
Currently using an iPhome 6+, OS 10.3.3
Purchased Eliza's relic, upon an attempt to open it, experienced a crash, did not receive the theonite back, & lost the relic.

Aside from the intermittent crashes, the game is heaps of fun.

Purchased Eliza's relic, upon an attempt to open it, experienced a crash, did not receive the theonite back, & lost the relic.

Ya sure you didn't just miss it in your character roster?

This isn't exclusive to Eliza's relics. This happened to me with some gold relics from a prize fight, so fortunately I didn't lose any theonite. Was still annoying to lose gold moves, tho.

This isn't exclusive to Eliza's relics. This happened to me with some gold relics from a prize fight, so fortunately I didn't lose any theonite. Was still annoying to lose gold moves, tho.
They were probably gonna all be burst and outtakes with +50 atk and bleed resist lol

Really sorry to hear about this!

If you're sure you don't have the reward, please use the in game help option so LINE support can use your account details to address the issue.

If you haven't had this issue resolved in a timely manner please reach out to us again in this thread.