• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Eliza Blood Sport Event (Bronze/Silver/Gold)

I finally was able to reach 100 million score on a Gold Prize Fight! Also I am never going for a score this high ever again. Also got 5 mil on Silver, so I hope that's enough to reach top 10. Anyways, what were everyone else's scores for the 2nd ever Eliza Prize Fight?
View attachment 116
Dude holy cow... That's really friggin scary. How'd you get up that high?

Dude holy cow... That's really friggin scary. How'd you get up that high?
I'm on break so I had a lot of time to play. Also, I have 21 (now 22) gold characters so I can get a lot of fights in without having to wait an hour for everyone to recharge.

12 534 962 1-10%
1 676 188 1-10%
1 093 644 1-10

No different from usual placing for me.

I'm on break so I had a lot of time to play. Also, I have 21 (now 22) gold characters so I can get a lot of fights in without having to wait an hour for everyone to recharge.
22-- good god man! If only I could be so fortunate as you! Lol, maybe that's why everyone else can't get any golds. You're hogging them all to yourself!

1115000 wasn't enough for top 10% in gold, as I expected. That's what I get for waiting until this morning to start grinding.

Still, that's pretty good! We're kinda at a disadvantage. I only recently started to get golds. Meanwhile, these guys are here getting 100000+ scores.

Likewise, my friend got 1600000 and didn't make the cutoff. I expect it was at least 2000000.

I could get anymore than 1.6M in gold. Game kept giving me an error during the launching of the fight the last 30 minutes. I wish I took a screen capture. Usually 1.6M is decent enough to get me 1-10% rank for gold card. I wonder if I submit a ticket, if I might get the card for the error. Highly doubtful.

Likewise, my friend got 1600000 and didn't make the cutoff. I expect it was at least 2000000.
I think your numbers are a little high mate. I dont think even Moisterriffic can get that high. But yeah, 2 mil seems about right for the cutoff. I'm glad I made it. I hope you can do it next time as well.

Bronze 1-10% 76 096
Silver top 1-10 3.8 m
Gold: top 1-10 36 m

I got 1.9 mil for gold Eliza. I can't remember my silver or bronze placing but I at least got In Denile for both. Also does anyone know when Eliza relics are happening? Apparently someone said 1 month from the first Eliza prize fight which was a month ago.

Managed to get to the top 10% with 650k score
Wait what! I had 1.8-9m and all I got was a silver Eliza in the Gold Prize Fight. I placed in the top 10% brackets for the bronze and silver Prize Fights though so I have In Denile and 2 Scarlet Vipers.
Literally just now double-checked, and yeah, no rewards for bronze tier have been sent out. Which sucks as a brand-new player, because I had to fight tooth and nail just to get a mere 65k points (seriously, the numbers you guys are throwing around are really wrecking any confidence I had in being able to compete in this arena). I don't even have any delusions of grandeur about the higher rewards; I just want to know if I got the character.
I'm by no means extremely accomplished but I was the same way at first. What helped me was to upgrade the best of the bronze fighters and use them as a team to win the silver fighters in PF then use the best silver fighters for the Gold PF. I also lucked out and got a Silent Kill Valentine and Untouchable Peacock very early on.

Last edited:
Wait what! I had 1.8-9m and all I got was a silver Eliza in the Gold Prize Fight. I placed in the top 10% brackets for the bronze and silver Prize Fights though so I have In Denile and 2 Scarlet Vipers.

I'm by no means extremely accomplished but I was the same way at first. What helped me was to upgrade the best of the bronze fighters and use them as a team to win the silver fighters in PF then use the best silver fighters for the Gold PF. I also lucked out and got a Silent Kill Valentine and Untouchable Peacock very early on.
Hey, good for you man. The cutoff for 1-10% grows higher with every event, so spend your time polishing your characters. The last one was probably somewhere around 2 mil, and Im assuming this one will most likely be three mil. Keep working at silvers and bronzes to build your strengths, then tackle gold when you're ready or if there's a character you want in rotation.

@BrolaireOfAsstora Please try to avoid double posting. You can edit your previous posts if you want to post something else after you've made one.

I only recently started to get golds. Meanwhile, these guys are here getting 100000+ scores.
Yeah, once you start getting into the top 10% of gold prize fights the number of golds you get kinda snowballs. I've got a bunch of golds I haven't even used yet because I have too many others I'm trying to level up.

@BrolaireOfAsstora Please try to avoid double posting. You can edit your previous posts if you want to post something else after you've made one.

Yeah, once you start getting into the top 10% of gold prize fights the number of golds you get kinda snowballs. I've got a bunch of golds I haven't even used yet because I have too many others I'm trying to level up.
Oh, sorry for that. I didn't realize it was annoying to you guys. I'm still trying to figure this website out, and double posting is just something I do with my friends.

It's interesting to hear that though. I'm excited to start getting more golds. Strangely enough though, Id honestly rather get more silvers than anything else. Golds are just kinda... There. They're powerful, but kind of a pain to level up and upgrade. Silvers are right in the middle, where they're stronger than bronzes but easier to manage than golds. That said, I don't mind more golds. I almost wish you could trade them to me. Is there any chance you have a princess pride?

Last edited:
Hey, good for you man. The cutoff for 1-10% grows higher with every event, so spend your time polishing your characters. The last one was probably somewhere around 2 mil, and Im assuming this one will most likely be three mil. Keep working at silvers and bronzes to build your strengths, then tackle gold when you're ready or if there's a character you want in rotation.
I probably just missed the cut off, ah well. And yeah, as more people start to play and more people level up their fighters it's going to become harder each time, gotta keep up with the curve.

I basically just played enough to get the auto prizes and maybe a bit more and still got the top ranked rewards for silver and the top 10% for gold. Nothing for bronze either.

Damn i went for bare minimum as well. Guess who has two scarlet vipers now :/
Can't always be that 10% we all hoping for

I probably just missed the cut off, ah well. And yeah, as more people start to play and more people level up their fighters it's going to become harder each time, gotta keep up with the curve.
Right, right. We really need a viable way to level up fighters outside of the PFs though, as they and story become useless very quickly. Having daily challenges for experience, and for characters separately would make a lot of people happy, I think.