• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Eliza Khepri Sun Bug

Jezuz

Reaction score
Eliza's 5 cost block buster "Khepri Sun" tends to whiff the last hit of the combo. Not only do you miss majority of the damage dealt (as the last tick does a huge chunk) the game is programmed so that the Blockbuster animation keeps going until the very last tick. So what ends up happening is a character that has been dealt over it's maximum health lives, because the last tick of damage didn't go off. The game bugs out because the character isn't thought of as dead until that finishing tick. Because the finishing tick is never reached, the game doesn't recognize the dead character.

Last edited:
Eliza's 5 cost block buster "Khepri Sun" tends to whiff the last hit of the combo. Not only do you miss majority of the damage dealt (as the last tick does a huge chunk) the game is programmed so that the Blockbuster animation keeps going until the very last tick. So what ends up happening is a character that has been dealt over it's maximum health lives, because the last tick of damage didn't go off. The game bugs out because the character isn't thought of as dead until that finishing tick. Because the finishing tick is never reached, the game doesn't recognize the dead character.
I’ve never experienced that issue.

I’ve never experienced that issue.
I just tested this out. This only occasionally happens when you try to maximize juggles by launcher dashing into blockbuster on a character with an already buggy hit box like big band.

The death not happening is present in a lot of moves, and I think its intentional (to stop animations from ending too early). Grabs with multiple hits do this and I think all BB3s do it too. Happens from time to time when you play Untouchable.

The death not happening is present in a lot of moves, and I think its intentional (to stop animations from ending too early). Grabs with multiple hits do this and I think all BB3s do it too. Happens from time to time when you play Untouchable.
It's just that sometimes you know you should've gotten a kill, but they end up living and finishing you off with a ultimate block buster and you end up getting saltier than a salt mine. The the floor is salt, the walls are salt, even the air is salt.