• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Eliza Relics are out! Share what you got on them!

Did 10+1 and got Scarlet Viper plus bronzes.

At least the Decrypted is a new bronze to try out...

Did 10+1 and got Scarlet Viper plus bronzes.

At least the Decrypted is a new bronze to try out...

Bronzes are really good if you want to level up other Elizas because bronzes are an easy way to get points!:D

I did a straight single pull and got a bloody valentine Eliza...as I was listening to the song by good Charlotte lol

I did a straight single pull and got a bloody valentine Eliza...as I was listening to the song by good Charlotte lol

I got the same thing with one roll too! The only thing missing is listening to a song by Good Charlotte lol ;)

I did 10 pulls
2 In Denile
4 Decrypted
2 Scarlet Viper
1 Bloody Valentine
So happy about bloody Valentine going to evolve her whenever possible.

I did 10 pulls
2 In Denile
4 Decrypted
2 Scarlet Viper
1 Bloody Valentine
So happy about bloody Valentine going to evolve her whenever possible.

Nice! Make sure to level up those 6 bronze Elizas to get more points and to level up her skill tree!;)

They'll be turned into more silvers to evolve Bloody Valentine eventually. After I level them a bit.

dumb question. so we can only get eliza fron her spcefic relic and not from the premiere relic, right?

dumb question. so we can only get eliza fron her spcefic relic and not from the premiere relic, right?

Correct, Eliza fighters are currently only available from her prize fight rewards and her character relic on Sunday. She's not available yet from Premiere and Shard relics. Her moves are only obtainable from Prize Fight rewards and her daily event, which is also on Sunday.