• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Eliza's Unblockable Blockbuster, Lady of Slaughter

Select whatever you believe is true

• Lady of Slaughter is fine how it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Undeadbunny

Reaction score
I feel like one of the biggest mechanics to Eliza is meter gain. Whether it be by Ritual Sacrifice, character SAs like Stand Out, Diva, and Bloody Valentine, or getting haste from Sehk Fury. Eliza's BB3 is long and feels powerful, but it in fact does such a low amount of damage in a long time compared to the other blockbusters. Eliza's kit was given a buff awhile ago, which was much needed, but I still think her BB3 can be improved or another BB3 can be released for her that does more.

When people first get Diva Intervention from Eliza's prize fight, they immediately think "she's going to be amazing at BB3 spam!" But there is a major flaw to BB3 spam with Diva. Lady of Slaughter is just a straight up bad BB3. It is super long, has a lot of hits, but a minuscule amount of damage compared to the other bb3's. There are actually BB2's for Eliza that deal more DPS and work better than her BB3, like Khepri Sun and Nehkbet breaker. So here is my proposition: simply buff the damage. That's it. The effects are decent, it's ok that it is long and many hits, but the fact that it lacks damage is bad. That's precisely what a BB3's concept is, a big game changing attack that deals a lot of damage. Lady of Slaughter isn't that, which is a huge deal considering how many Eliza's gain meter and could benefit from it being better. I am posting a poll to see how many of you agree with this or disagree, and I hope that the developers can see this and react accordingly.

I'd propose both boosting her BB3 damage and reducing the number of hits. It's annoying how it wastes time while always proccing armor on fighters like Resonant Evil or Heavy Metal or Grudge Painwheels and fails to clinch a kill. I understand that Nehkbet breaker is much more effective as a finisher BB, but as you said, in clutch moments we just want a BB3 to avoid death or turn things around, or when we don't have other Sekhmet BBs ready to go, we may want to use her BB3 to unleash Sekhmet and knock down the opponent so that we can take advantage of Sekhmet's charge attack to stagger and continue our offense. In rift battles not only does time constraints matter, which the current LoS doesn't help, but BB finish is also a big deal, and if LoS is only a few powerful hits, we orobably wouldn't have to worry about gaining enough meter to finish off the opponent with another BB.

Other rapid-fire multi-hit BB3s have the same armor-proccing problem. However, we often use Painwheel's BB3 to reduce meter, Bigband doesn't have to worry too much about opponent retaliation after his BB3 as Band has a dash1 with partial unflinching, and he's tanky. Robo's BB3 could remove buffs. Squigly's BB3 inflicts curse. All told, perhaps Parasoul's BB3 is the only one among these that is less desirable than LoS.

I don't really mind the amount of hits that it is. On both Stand Out and Bloodbath they can benefit from multiple opponent SA procs, and armor variants really don't do much when you have peircing or buff removal in your kit. That's why I always like to use sehkmet bite before her bb3. Stand Outs SA actually procs while the opponent has curse. For RE, HM, and Grudgewheels, well just don't build much crit rate and play with low hitcount Eliza. I think a faster animation and damage boost would be really good for her.

Reactions: Robokit
My experience has been even though I have high accuracy and some piercing on Stand Out, LoS still fails to kill most of the time in rifts against armor SA variants. Perhaps it's the especially potent rift RNGsus jinxxing us there. I'm not good at maintaining low hit counts, so I'll try to follow your advice and always make sure to inflict curse with Sekhmet's Bite before using LoS :) One more question: do buffs granted by fighter modifiers (e.g. rift map reactive armor node and halftime node) proc Stand Out's SA2 when the opponent is cursed?

Last edited:
do buffs granted by fighter modifiers (e.g. rift map reactive armor node and halftime node) proc Stand Out's SA2?)
Yes she can remove all kinds of buffs, even perma ones

Reactions: Robokit