• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Enemies tagging in with missing health- Rift Battles

Reaction score
This isn't the first time I've noticed it but I guess I'd forgotten- but just now I was doing a rift battle and on the Top-"Miniboss" node I started with Rusty Painwheel vs (in order) Bad Hair Day, Gray Matter, and Stage Fright. Bad hair day tagged out just before death into Stage Fright, and then when she was low tagged out to Gray Matter. When Gray Matter tagged in, she was legit missing half or possibly more of her health. At that time I remembered this happened a couple days ago but I was unsure if there was some funky mechanics going on that maybe caused this and forgot to check. I could be wrong, but I might have even been using Rusty there too- it almost makes me think there's either:

A) Just a bug in general with the Top miniboss node
or
B) A bug making Rusty's SA convert benched fighters buffs into bleed somehow? Idk, that may be completely off but I just had the thought since boss nodes have so many buffs, it'd result in multiple bleed stacks which would make the amount of missing HP more or less about logical math wise in my head.

Anyways so yeah, wondered if this was already known or there was some explanation, technically both lol.

That is interesting, i can at least say i've never seen this bug before,

That is interesting, i can at least say i've never seen this bug before,
To be honest since I’ve not made an attempt to replicate it since, I’m almost wondering if I just wasn’t paying attention and they had already tagged in (and back out) while I was on autopilot mentally lol. At the time I was pretty sure I hadn’t fought them yet, but now I’m contemplating if it was just me or not. Simply because I do occasionally zone out while I’m doing stuff- in my head I surely would’ve noticed having beaten 1/2-3/4 of someone’s hp out of them before they tagged out but it’s possible I didn’t. I’ll know it happens again though lol

If you can repro it let me know! We've never seen that happen.

Reactions: NinjaPenguin76