• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Error code 0 game won’t start

Has been happening to me. A few hours ago there was no problem and now can't even go past the authorization screen.
(Could be because i'm not home right now, but my connection seems fine :/ )

I'm in-game, but get Error code 0 trying to load opponent choices in the Halloween PF. Everyone trying to chase those tasty milestone awards have got the servers overloaded or something.

hello everyone. I'm having the same problem here. When I open the game it says An error ocurred while attempting to log in, please try again and downside error code 0. I've been trying to login like almost one hour and it's the same.

Please have this fixed somebody... :( or if not, please extend the event for another day or 2...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019_1101_002145.jpg
    Screenshot_2019_1101_002145.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 4
Was really hoping to play the halloween pf today. Game is stuck all day. Couldnt play a thing.
Here in europe its too bad we have to wait for the administrators to wake up :(
Server is really shaky last week, havent played really smooth. Even once on a 26+ streak error code 0 and thus had to begin at streak 1.
Please fix it...

Ya logré iniciar sesión pero el juego no me deja jugar el modo historia y cuando terminó algún otro modo de juego al final de una pelea no carga y me la dan por perdida, no sé si sea un problema con el Android o el equipo

@Ray13 if you're having an issue, will you make a new post and share some more details? thanks, I don't think this thread will support what you're seeing