• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Error code -1

Scrawniolo

Reaction score
Just got this error code after finishing a Prize Fight with my team. Was stuck on loading screen just before after fight rewards and the screen was frozen while the little bomb kept walking in the bottom right corner.
Eventually I had to quit the game and try to re-boot (this happens every once in a while) and now the game won’t log me in. It keeps saying error code -1 and tells me to try again.

I just lost a pretty big streak and now I can’t play :(
Any luck Devs?

Sorry about that!
Servers are down temporarily, hopefully should have em back up extremely soon!

ETA is about 10 minutes.
Thanks for your patience!

Everything should be up and running again, sorry for the inconvenience!

I just lost a pretty big streak and now I can’t play :(
Any luck Devs?
As Liam's already reported, all is good in the 'hood once again, but a tip for the future you may want to try if you can: use your phone's multitasking to keep the game running in the background and check here for a situation update before you shut it down. If there is ever a massive server crash that will last ages, it will probably be announced fairly soon and you will see it and know that you may as well close SGM for now. But if there is a small hiccup like what happened just now, try to keep the app active. That way you can keep retrying every now and again, and your streak is technically not lost yet. You only lose the fight when the server realises you either lost all your fighters, timed out or abandoned the match altogether, so if you don't send it any of these messages you theoretically should not lose your streak.

When I go to fast games or daily tasks or foreign battles error code 1 occurs
IPHONE 8

Attachments

• EDV_5kAHvQw.jpg
    EDV_5kAHvQw.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4