• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal "Error conecting server" and Streak lost

Erick Draves

Reaction score
I was playing the Gold Annie PF, and selected a team to fight, then the loading screen apeared, but it lasted more than usual, and the "Error conecting to our servers, please try again" apeared (Not shure if it was the classic beep buup miau error. your energy was not consumed, clicked actually really quick the continue button)...

The order or the screens was:

Teams lobby (fight button)
Loading screen
Loading screen with Conection error (pressed ok)
Loading screen
Team Lobby with streak lost message.

There wasn't a "try again" button to retry the conection, and baam... fight lost.

For your attention and time to solve this issue in future patches, thanks!!

Redmi 9 Pro
6 gb ram

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-11-00-35-39-823_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-11-00-35-39-823_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 3
We implemented a fix in 4.5.1 that should prevent you from losing your streak shortly after starting a fight. What you've described here may or may not be fixed by that patch though unfortunately, sounds like you had a legitimate network error that prevented your game to load into the fight. If you haven't already, I recommend updating to 4.5.1

Reactions: Erick Draves
"We implemented a fix in 4.5.1 that should prevent..."
Thanks, a lot of people would be very happy now with that. As for me, I will put all my atention in the next failure to see if I can catch any more info about this case (Hoping this patch be the real end of it).

Thanks for the hard work, happy hollydays Mr. Bones!

@Bones My good man, I found someone with this particular problem, so much punished by it, that he could take a screenshot of the error:

(There are problems to connect to the internet, (OK), Error code: 0)

131986344_206337081109303_3826540305440748769_n.jpg

"Chaconx730" uses a Samsung A5 (A "classic" model), refering using a good internet signal, and loses his streak around every 6-8 rounds.

He had this problem before and after 4.5.1 patch

Thanks for your time, hope this helps!!

Problem just happened to me again. The game enters a fight, and then it stays in the loading screen, and its stays there like 2 minutes, and then the warning, you might think it will be the "be bop miau, we cannot conect, try again?" one, but instead it shows the "Were having problems to connect to the internet, accept button" and bam, streak lost.

Again, hope this helps a little have a great christmass at HVS!!

We've got a better fix for the crash coming out soon. Thanks for being patient.

Reactions: Erick Draves