• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Error in prize fights

JuanJL53

Reaction score
A moment ago, I was playing a game in prize fights and suddenly I lose said game for no reason, my beowulf dies and I can't find any reason why he died, I watched the replay and It ends with my beowulf sprinting, that is, he had not died. Because of that I lost my streak, I would like to know why I lost that game or if it was some mistake, thank you very much

I'm gonna need more information. Did you run out of time? You said your Beowulf died but he was also Sprinting? Did you favorite the replay and do you have the code? What Prize Fight was it and who were you fighting?

I'm gonna need more information. Did you run out of time? You said your Beowulf died but he was also Sprinting? Did you favorite the replay and do you have the code? What Prize Fight was it and who were you fighting?
Time was not yet up; My Beowulf was trying to make a grab, but in the attempt the death animation of said character appeared, and the "you lose" screen appears. But in the replay my beowulf does not die, it stays alive and then said replay is cut. It was in the monthly prize fight, I was playing against Jhonny 5 and the code of the replay is 4tvn-1iaeu3y

The replays are somewhat bugged right now and are not always accurate, in this case sounds like it desynced. Where was the timer at when you got the 'you lose' animation?

The replays are somewhat bugged right now and are not always accurate, in this case sounds like it desynced. Where was the timer at when you got the 'you lose' animation?
I honestly don't remember, but the replay cut off at the same moment that the "you lose" animation appeared in the game, so I guess it was when there was 1 min and 53 sec left "1:53".

Unfortunately there's not much for me to go off of here. Though the replay is desynced, my guess is that all the reflect damage from Biting Cold is what defeated your team.