• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Excel file with useful Info

z3r0d34th7

Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm Michael ( A.K.A. z3r0d34th7 ), and i wanted to share with you an excel file i've been working on for a while.
It allows you to know:
1) your odds with a given set of relics; just plug in the number of relics for each category and it will tell you what is the expected number of bronzes, silvers, golds and dias.
2) The experience needed to level up for each rarity, and the "experience needed per level" for each rarity in each level. This could be useful if you don't want to max out all character in order to farm sp, so this could tell you when it's not worth anymore to invest time on a specific character you just use to farm exp.
3) The integral ammount of skillpoints gained per a given amount of exp. Let me explain the latter... Suppose you have a lvl 1 bronze, a lvl 1 gold. Even though it is true that for each lvl the bronze one requires less experience per sp, it will level up way faster than the gold one; meaning that the comparison I did in the prior excel sheet won't hold up. So i decided to calculate how many sp you get for a given amount of exp.
This could be useful if you farm exp in high streak prize fights, and don't want to keep changing fodders, so you want them to level up with max 2 fights.
Just input the average ammount of exp you get per fight ( i made the exp ammount per fight as an input because it can vary a lot between experienced fighters and newcomers OR with different modifiers in different prize fights) according to your capabilities and it will tell you how many sp you get per fight ( Ofc, when you read a 0 it means that in that fight it didn't level up, this way you can count how many fights you need to level a given fodder).
TL.DR: Use the third excel sheet, it's way better than the second.
4) Max attack and hp for each character. I've built this sheet not knowing that there is the sgm netlify app that has surely better graphics than my ugly excel file, so i was about to cancel this last sheet... but then i thought that this sheet could come in handy when new characters/ variants are dropped and aren't yet available in the netlify app.
So, how does this work? pretty easy, you just need to input the character's INITIAL stats at its NATURAL rarity, and it will output all his max stats at each rarity (bronze/silver/gold/dia etc) both raw and marqueed.
For example: let's say you have a silver rerun, and wonder what their stats would be at diamond. Well, all you gotta do is input its stats as a level 1 Bronze ( you can easily google it) and the excel file will tell you all you need to know. As i said, it isn't a database with all character's stats, it just calculates what their final stats would be, so unless the devs change the scaling formula, should work also for new variants or new characters!

I should mention that those calculation aren't 100% accurate since they come from excel formulas with approximations... Atk and hp stats are correct down to the integer ( meaning the true value could be +1 or -1), while the experience per level up is correct down to ( i'd say) the hundreds ( which isn't so bad).
If you are curious on my thought process in order to build those excel files, just ask and i'll be glad to respond.
If you have any critics/ suggestions on how to improve the excel file, it is more than welcome! Also if you have any idea of other stuff you'd like to calculate via excel file, let me know and i'll see what i can do!
Hope you enjoy it!
Michael
Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bUd7Qvv6xXgY8XerUIWsukBsBTqllDfGglGEsuvIfzg/edit?usp=sharing
P.s. Keep up the good work devs!

Last edited:
Cool work, buddy. Looks like you killed many nights to finish this.
I just want to ask about how accurate is the relic odds(first point)?
Suppose if I have 53 premiers, what are the odds?
(*・~・*)

the relic odds excel sheet is 100% accurate, it's just a statistical analysis coming from the odds given in the game ^^ it calculates the expected number of fighters for each rarity and the probability of having at least 1 gold or 1 diamond. Just copy the excel file and input 53 near the cell "premier relics" and it will output everything you need.ù
It's the "max atk and hp" sheet that is accurate down to a + or -1! not the relic odds one.
Keep in mind that it is statistics we are talking about, so even a 95% probability of having at least 1 gold DOESN'T MEAN you will get one!
Also, if you have any idea on how to improve the excel file or have any idea of things to add let me know!

Reactions: Art3mes
Edit: i noticed the link didn't work. if anyone had the same problem i had, the link is now fixed ( and i can finally post direct links, yay)!