• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Experiencing crashes on 3.1

Reshiram18

Reaction score
Device: iPhone 6
Operating system version: iOS 12.1.4
Game version: 3.1

In the first thirty minutes of playing on version 3.1, I have experienced some of the same crashes that occurred on previous versions of SGM. These include crashes on the point tally screen at the end of a Rift fight and crashes on the team selection menu, with one crash occurring while scrolling through characters and another crash happening when I was trying to use the filter to look for certain fighters on a PF streak.

Have you tried playing with any of those other settings turned down? Are you running any other apps while you're playing? The game uses a lot of RAM so you wanna make sure you have plenty of space.

Have you tried playing with any of those other settings turned down? Are you running any other apps while you're playing? The game uses a lot of RAM so you wanna make sure you have plenty of space.
I played a bit of a silver PF streak with no other apps open just now and the game crashed after a few fights when I was scrolling through fighters on the team select screen. I will now try again with some lower settings and see if anything changes. BTW, which settings have the most impact among what I have turned up? Is changing the resolution or lighting effects going to make the most of a potential difference?

95F9A1DB-C029-4068-9C60-838FDF4D788A.png
I played a bit of a silver PF streak with no other apps open just now and the game crashed after a few fights when I was scrolling through fighters on the team select screen. I will now try again with some lower settings and see if anything changes. BTW, which settings have the most impact among what I have turned up? Is changing the resolution or lighting effects going to make the most of a potential difference?
Update: I went back into the Silver PF after turning off lighting effects. After two or three fights the game crashed when I was going to use the filter on the team select screen.

See if changing the resolution slider closer to 'fast' makes a difference. It'll make your graphics less crisp but in theory should speed everything up.

Unfortunately it's tough to diagnose these issues since each device is a little different. A lot of devices have built in protections that'll shut down apps if they reach a certain threshold when using to much processing power.

Reactions: Erick Draves
D1A1B319-F500-4EF9-ADEB-76AA44A55180.png
See if changing the resolution slider closer to 'fast' makes a difference. It'll make your graphics less crisp but in theory should speed everything up.

Unfortunately it's tough to diagnose these issues since each device is a little different. A lot of devices have built in protections that'll shut down apps if they reach a certain threshold when using to much processing power.
I went ahead and turned my resolution all the way down to the minimum setting and then went back into the Silver PF. After four fights, including a loss, the game crashed while I was trying to use the filter on the team select screen. It seems as though the settings are not the issue here.

Thanks for the report Reshiram!

You can probably take your resolution slider off FAST and move it back to where it was before. We're currently investigating increased crashes that seems to only be effecting low spec iPhone devices so far. (5s to 6s).

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: Reshiram18
This is still active. Prior to updating my iOS on I phone6 I had no active issues with crashes. But today I updated to the most recent IOS and now the game crashes every 5-10 minutes. For me it seems to happen most scrolling through characters, but I just recently lost a 24 Streak in prize fight because it crashes on starting the fight.