• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Extra jump combos

Yomady

Reaction score
Using Advance combos when your opponent is in the normal routes of a air combo sometimes (been having it with Big Band, Parasoul, and Eliza) it'll do the usual, and when it's about to throw them to the ground on the final hit it'll sometimes it'll repeat the air combo again (suppose it's extra hits) before it'll drop and let them fall.

This might be a bug/glitch or it could be a useful trick, I don't which line it falls under? Just thinking it might be a time break glitch staying in the air too long.

Reactions: Rudølf
Do you have a video of this?

This can happen if you're stunned during an air juggle which happens during the Personal Foul (?) node in Accursed Experiments pretty often.

Reactions: Yomady and Robokit
This can happen if you're stunned during an air juggle which happens during the Personal Foul (?) node in Accursed Experiments pretty often.
This is super fun!

Reactions: Yomady
I also encountered this during the valentine prize fights which I was playing Rusty Painwheel against a Resonant Evil Big Band and he stunned me midair during combo but I got another combo off mid cycle, what was weird is that it canceled out the stun. It may have been Painwheels signature but Big Band did not get the three second bleed effect. Hope this provides some help.

I had a similar experience with my Beowuff! It happens like G5>Launch>A5>D1>G1>Hurting Hurdle>Tiny Wait>Extra Launch>Fall :c

I think it's a bug since launch should only happen once right? Also, I'm not entirely sure with the combo above sorry! xV

It's all good, eventually we'll get around to fixing this so that a second air juggle doesn't execute if you are stunned out of your first one.

Reactions: Rudølf
It's all good, eventually we'll get around to fixing this so that a second air juggle doesn't execute if you are stunned out of your first one.
Please don't :(

It's not even the stun that causes it in Beowuff's case.. ;w;