• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Favorite Character

Gibraltor

Reaction score
I searched the forums, and maybe this was posted in the previous forum? However I am posting it here for sure.

Who is your favorite character!? And I'll even let you have a favorite character based off of looks, story, etc. and a favorite character based off of actual playstyle.

I think Valentine is my favorite character that I enjoy the story and looks of, her SA is also very useful to me. And Cerebella is a close runner up. However I don't have as much time placed into either of those.

My favorite character to actually play as is Painwheel, and that's because I can do a full combo from swipe, to tapping, to launching, and then finish off with either a BB or with a down attack. Not many characters can boast having that many hits in one combo. Now maybe those hit harder? I don't know, but I've gotten really good with her and can take on 30k teams with my 8k Raw Nerv. So she may not be an S in your books, but she is in mine lol.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Personally i like Peacock because she is just beaming with personality. Her cartoony aesthetic really resonates with me.
a close second would be Big Band because jazz. I like jazz.

Reactions: Liam
My favourite character in this game is Eliza for one reason: Middle of the sphynx, this movement has the posibility to take meter to the rival so you can reduce the posibility of lose or defeat because the opponent apply an unblockable blockbuster. Thanks to her, I could reach high streaks on gold prize fights (the farthest I reach with her on this mode is the 25th streak).
Other reasons: Powerful combos, you can "chain" easily movements and blockbusters with normal combos, nice abilities (Wind silver Eliza is great), fantastic color palettes and sekhmet mode can help you a lot (with effects and damage), especially if you want to break blocks.

Note: Yeah, her grab move is the worst.

You should know who my fav character is at this point, Gibraltor

Personally i like Peacock because she is just beaming with personality. Her cartoony aesthetic really resonates with me.
a close second would be Big Band because jazz. I like jazz.

Peacock is a cute

Reactions: Fabian
As you can tell Peacock is my favorite because she is coot, has a wacky personality (which is damaged because of her past of being a slave orphan) and her playstyle matches her zany personality.

Reactions: Ryouhi
Cerebella was my favorite of the main Skullgirls game, she's a cutie, she's a looker, she's tough, she's fun to play.

In the mobile game it's the same thing, especially since this game is so centered around blocking and she has a number of command grabs. Honestly I still think she's the best character to actually play as in terms of usefulness, not as good on the AI side of course.