• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Feathered edges fukua problem

Pandamonium

Reaction score
In its description is says that if you do a well-timed block, you gain 1/2/3 stacks of barrier and the opponent gains disable tag ins and disable blockbuster both for 10 secs. Unfortunately, when doing so in battle, disable blockbusters only lasts 5 seconds and only disable tag ins last 10 secs. I dont know if it was intented this way but or the description is missing something or its a bug

Is this happening every time you use Feathered Edges? Are there any other modifiers during the fights where you're seeing this that could impact the length of the debuff? I'll have my guys look into it as well, any additional info you can provide will help though, thx.

I forgot to update this post.

The "disable blockbuster" debuff goes from 5/7/10 seconds, and only that debuff. It's not specified on the description, as the original says that it will always be 10 seconds since level 1. But it goes from level 1 (5 secs) to level 2 (7 seconds) and to level 3 (10 seconds)

It's my pleasure to find these small glitches and report them, supporting the game in every way possible. Will report some new bugs if i find them!

Got it. We'll take a look and see what's going on there!