• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Fifth of Dismember can miss

Veeko

Reaction score
I looked for a thread on this and couldn’t find one, sorry if it’s already been reported. Not much to it- Fifth of Dismember doesn’t behave like other BB3s in that Ms. Fortune doesn’t approach her opponent, she just stands where she is and activates it so it’s totally possible for it to miss like a BB1 or BB2 would. It’s all ranged based. Still can’t be blocked, and I doubt it matters who the move is used against, but I’ve used it against a Parasoul who had just tagged in and was across the stage from me- completely whiffed. Later, I used it on an Eliza who wasn’t RIGHT next to me but was somewhat close, the second half hit but the first missed. It’s only guaranteed to land the whole move when you use it while right against an opponent, at the range where they’d usually try grabbing you if you were blocking.
In case it does matter the Ms. Fortune I’ve been using in all these cases is a Feline Lucky, and my phone is an iPhone 7 on iOS 11.1.2.

Reactions: infine
In our QA testing, Ms. Fortune dashes up to her opponent first before activating BB3, just as other characters do. Are you positive that this happens 100% of the time, even in training mode?

If so, let me know and I'll look into it! If it's not every time, then repro steps would be super helpful.

In our QA testing, Ms. Fortune dashes up to her opponent first before activating BB3, just as other characters do. Are you positive that this happens 100% of the time, even in training mode?

If so, let me know and I'll look into it! If it's not every time, then repro steps would be super helpful.
Hey Liam, I just did some testing and it doesn’t happen at all in Training Mode. I thought maybe it only happened if the opponent was the last living member of their team, but at least in training, she still behaved normally at that point.
I was also unable to reproduce it in a Daily event, again, even when the opponent was the last living teammate.
It seems like this only happens in Prize Fights. I got it to happen again with similar circumstances as what happened with the Parasoul I mentioned in the original post- I had a Big Band who was the last member of his team tag in, and immediately used the move before his tag in animation had completed (with the Parasoul, she’d already been fully tagged in and was blocking). Ms. Fortune stood where she was, used the move, and missed completely. I also used it on a Valentine in a previous fight and it didn’t seem like she moved but I can’t say for sure since Val charged right up to me and got hit regardless.

I don’t want to make a new thread every time I notice something a little hokey, so since this one is already about Ms. Fortune, I’ve noticed Fiber Upper sometimes doesn’t knock Cerebella down. She’ll be knocked into the air, but land on her feet and usually hit me as I land. I don’t even know if that’s a bug or not and I haven’t really noticed a consistent way to make it happen. Maybe range related, one of the hits is missing and I’m not seeing it? Not sure. Hence why I don’t want to post this in its own thread, haha

I don’t want to make a new thread every time I notice something a little hokey, so since this one is already about Ms. Fortune, I’ve noticed Fiber Upper sometimes doesn’t knock Cerebella down. She’ll be knocked into the air, but land on her feet and usually hit me as I land. I don’t even know if that’s a bug or not and I haven’t really noticed a consistent way to make it happen. Maybe range related, one of the hits is missing and I’m not seeing it? Not sure. Hence why I don’t want to post this in its own thread, haha
Probably something related to not every hit being a knockdown. I think only the final hit is a knockdown, so if it misses, she will be standing as she lands.

I'll look into it.

Reactions: Veeko
Probably something related to not every hit being a knockdown. I think only the final hit is a knockdown, so if it misses, she will be standing as she lands.

I'll look into it.
I have the same problem with Ms fortune, help please

Same problem, the update doesn't fix it. It's already a bad move compared to all the other characters unblockables and a lot of blockbusters, this way is even worse since I don't do damage but if I'm under 50% of my life it still cut off half of my remaining life.

Reactions: Veeko

I uploaded a video of the bug here
HELP PLEASE

Reactions: Liam
You were lucky that you doesn't lose healt, usually it happen with a tag in or when you deafeat an opponent, but yesterday I used it after a combo and failed, obviously after the missing hit I was without guard and the opponent (a diamond Buzzkill) destroyed me. I use a golden Just Kitten but it also happened with a silver Feline Lucky.

This just happened to me. I was Claw & Order, facing a Regally Blonde. I killed the Regally Blonde, and during the delay between tag in of the next fighter (which was Immoral Fiber), I activated Ms Fortune's BB3. What happened was that Ms Fortune stayed on the left side of the screen, assuming the position to throw the BB3, while Immoral Fiber was dropping in. Once Immoral Fiber was on the stage, Ms Fortune finished the BB. So it looks like because I activated during a tag in--before the new fighter was on screen--Ms Fortune didn't walk up to the opponent like she would otherwise.

happened to me once ms fortune's animation was correct just the enemy didn't loss any HP, theres no dmg number pop up and my ms fortune didn't lose HP too.

Just happened again, an Epic Sax was dashing towards me and I've activated it, the animation actually touched him so there's no way that I've missed him (like in the tag) but instead it does zero damage and left me opened for his combo.

I`m a bit late but this happens to me aswell, she can dash up to the opponent and just miss both parts of it mostly the first part wont even touch the enemy.

Hi, it's still bugged. Yesterday I was facing a team in the Ms. Fortune prize fight, i beat the first two members of the team, waited for the last one (Brazin Freeze) to tag in, she also started to walk since I waited for a couple of seconds to attack, I activated the bb3 but my Just Kitten doesn't run towards her and completely miss the blockbuster. I can confirm that also the AI can miss it, just faced a Claw and order in Ms. Fortune daily (the ones before the boss node) in master mode, the animation actually touched my Firefly but I get no damage at all.